Would Sarah Palin had made a better president than Donald Trump?

Palin would certainly been a better president than Obama!

I agree. Palin would have been a fine president. She, like Trump, knows how to get things done.

Yup. She would have been fine POTUS.
Get things done.
Tax cuts for billionaires.
Lost healthcare for millions.
Increase the debt.
Create tension’s around the world that weren’t even there.
Having the most corrupt cabinet in American history.

From a certain perspective I guess that yeah he has done an incredible amount............of damage.

Oh she did some fine things for her State of Alaska. You should google. LOL

So I'm watching this show on the 2000's and the Obama/McCain contest and someone said John McCain being one 72 year old heartbeat away from leaving Sarah Palin as president was frightening.

Looking at Trump, would Sarah Palin had been a better president?
What do you believe?
She would have been a mess. No doubt about that.

But Trump has surrounded himself with the most corrupt people he could find.

Is there anyone in the Trump administration that isn't under investigation?

I don't think Sarah even knows that many corrupt people. I have no doubt she could find them, but it would have taken a lot more time. And she never would have been caught crawling into bed with Vladimir Putin.

Of course Republicans would say anyone but Obama. But what they mean is anyone white. Because the GOP is the racist party. The honest Republicans admit it.
I think the corrupt people would find her. She is not intellectually capable of being president. Trump is not qualified due to his character. She is capable of being the Night manager at the Wassilla Wendy's. He is capable of being a reality TV game show host.

So I'm watching this show on the 2000's and the Obama/McCain contest and someone said John McCain being one 72 year old heartbeat away from leaving Sarah Palin as president was frightening.

My dog would have been better than TGrump

I agree. Palin would have been a fine president. She, like Trump, knows how to get things done.

Get things done.
Increase the debt.

From a certain perspective I guess that yeah he has done an incredible amount............of damage.

Dean is quickly turning into the biggest drama queen on the forum. You just listed Obama's positions. Except for one part. Punitive tax increases on the masses, while giving his 1% buddies hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars.

What do you believe?

I don't think Sarah even knows that many corrupt people. I have no doubt she could find them, but it would have taken a lot more time. And she never would have been caught crawling into bed with Vladimir Putin.

Of course Republicans would say anyone but Obama. But what they mean is anyone white. Because the GOP is the racist party. The honest Republicans admit it.
I think the corrupt people would find her. She is not intellectually capable of being president. Trump is not qualified due to his character. She is capable of being the Night manager at the Wassilla Wendy's. He is capable of being a reality TV game show host.

Both are far more accomplished than you. So where does that leave nosmo? Sweeping the floor at the strip club?

What do you believe?

Both are far more accomplished than you. So where does that leave nosmo? Sweeping the floor at the strip club?
You don't know me. How can you think they are more qualified than I?

And is that your retort? Is that all ya got?

I don't blame you. Defending the qualities of Trump or Palin must be exhausting.

What do you believe?

I don't blame you. Defending the qualities of Trump or Palin must be exhausting.
You missed a spot. Clean that up.

What do you believe?

No. Actually they are pretty easy as both accomplished and are accomplishing a lot.

Much harder to show what Barry accomplished.

Hell he spent millions of tax payer dollars bailing out the car companies. Money we will never get back.

He saddled the taxpayers with Obamacare.

He didn't even look at the economy until he hung that POS around our necks.

Oh yeah. He accomplished a lot.

What do you believe?

You missed a spot. Clean that up.
What have you got against good honest work?

Yeah, she probably would be. While she is an airhead, at least she isn't corrupt and amoral like Trump.

I think Palin would have been a better president than McCain and hoped he would have a massive coronary and drop dead at his inauguration. :evil: However, I was under no illusion that McCain had a chance against Obama.

She wouldn't have been better president than Trump. Trump has a very deep understanding of economics and excellent leadership skills, bigly. He makes his opponents look foolish by outsmarting them again and again.
Trump excellent leadership skills?....maybe to those who back him....a "leader" leads everyone not just those who agree with him.....so far Trump is like Obama and Bush...a half-assed leader....

Get things done.
Increase the debt.

Dean is quickly turning into the biggest drama queen on the forum. You just listed Obama's positions. Except for one part. Punitive tax increases on the masses, while giving his 1% buddies hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars.
What buddies?
Trumps buddies because that doesn’t seem to be bothering you.

Yeah, she probably would be. While she is an airhead, at least she isn't corrupt and amoral like Trump.
Why would you think that?
She didn’t take a borrowed credit card And go on a shopping spree?

Forum List

Back