Would Romney really be that bad a President?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I tend to think so. A lot of Republicans do too. He doesn't seem to exhibit any real understanding of the pressures that most Americans face. Not that President Obama has his finger on the pulse of America but if we expect our President to be somewhat engaged, Romney doesn't seem to be the guy.

He'd be better than Obama.... I wouldn't say he would make a "good" president tho.

Let's just say he is the lesser of the two evils...........

Hey.. he's not really my conservative of choice....

But when this type of thing was said about Obamalama, most everyone on the left screamed it was not true or that it did not matter in the least...

So with you as a lefty, candycorn, I don't see what your issue would be

He'd be better than Obama.... I wouldn't say he would make a "good" president tho.

Let's just say he is the lesser of the two evils

We need better than that this time, but you are correct.

That's why I'm nominating Ron Paul next month, but if I will vote anyone but Obama in the general election.

Obama has turned tyranny into an art form.

To liberals he would be the WORST.

Not because he would truly be a bad president, but because this nation has become so divided and so unable to compromise on any point whatsoever, that we have become two countries who are vastly divergent.

But when this type of thing was said about Obamalama, most everyone on the left screamed it was not true or that it did not matter in the least...

I'm happy to have that argument about which is more engaged with the man or woman on the street. "Corporations are people my friend" is not going to play in Peoria in a time of record corporate profits. Look, if you want to point to Obama as an elitist snob of the left wing, you could probably paint that picture pretty effectively. But it's hard to do that when you are running an elitist snob of the right wing--on steroids-- as the counter-balance.

Let's just say he is the lesser of the two evils

That's why I'm nominating Ron Paul next month, but if I will vote anyone but Obama in the general election.

If Ron ended up being the nominee, I'd vote for him as well.

Santorum is my pick for now.... we here in Texas may not even get a chance to vote thanks to the asshole Dems here.

Judges troubled, baffled with Texas redistricting - San Antonio Express-News

I'm happy to have that argument about which is more engaged with the man or woman on the street. "Corporations are people my friend" is not going to play in Peoria in a time of record corporate profits. Look, if you want to point to Obama as an elitist snob of the left wing, you could probably paint that picture pretty effectively. But it's hard to do that when you are running an elitist snob of the right wing--on steroids-- as the counter-balance.

It's not the argument I have with Obama... believe me I have plenty against the guy.... But then again, I am not the one who started a thread about this position with Romney

To liberals he would be the WORST.

Not because he would truly be a bad president, but because this nation has become so divided and so unable to compromise on any point whatsoever, that we have become two countries who are vastly divergent.

That's the lefts fault.

The left wants to take a totalitarian position and compromise with authoritarian.

This is what happens when the left elects wolves in sheeps clothing...

Romney is no more RINO than the RINO's from the 80's and 90's - progressives on the other hand are moving toward totalitarianism at a mindboggling rate.

It's almost like the leftists have taken the ball from Stalin and now want to continue to run with it...

I agree... Romney is a statist with a 'R' by his name.

Santorum is my pick for now.... we here in Texas may not even get a chance to vote thanks to the asshole Dems here.

Well,georgia is split.dekalb county,then the rest of the state.

Ahh yes - gerrymandering...

Don't feel bad, democrats do everything in their power to prevent our military from voting.

Their ballots always seem to get sent out too late (or not at all) for some reason...

It's not the argument I have with Obama... believe me I have plenty against the guy.... But then again, I am not the one who started a thread about this position with Romney

Not sure what your point is.

But to each their own. Obama is much "more" engaged even now after having the trappings of the Presidency for 3 years than Romney ever has been.

Anyone-But-Obama.jpg

Forum List

Back