Would right wing women feel flattered if Trump grabbed their Kibbles and Bits?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
If a right wing woman was alone in an office with Donald Trump and he grabbed her and tongue kissed her and grabbed her by her Kibbles and Bits, would she thank him?

Well, as a young man, and these acts alleged are so long ago he was a young man... young, blonde, 6'4", handsome, billionaire could grab my kibbles if I got to grab his bits.

Most of them would probably he honored. If Ivanka grabbed me by my man parts would I melt down like a snowflake?

What are you, gay or something?

If a right wing woman was alone in an office with Donald Trump and he grabbed her and tongue kissed her and grabbed her by her Kibbles and Bits, would she thank him?

You do know that nothing in his statement that you are referring to, implied in any way that his advances were not welcome or invited, right?

What am I saying. Of course you do.

PPFFTTT!!!

I guess only if I was paid enough to AGREE to be in an adult film with Trump
where this was written in the script.

But by the time you paid me enough to be kissed and groped by him,
heck, I'd sell out for less to kiss some other guy I wouldn't MIND harassing me!
If John Cusack offered to harass me, I might even pay him to do it!

It would be cheaper and much more enjoyable to cast someone else.

And who knows how much Trump would charge if he had to kiss me.
He might be the one who said no way, you couldn't pay me enough!!!

• Banned

You do know that nothing in his statement that you are referring to, implied in any way that his advances were not welcome or invited, right?

Well he said he just did it. Nothing about asking first.

Would they be flattered if he just "grabbed"? The way he said he does?

You don't ask before you make a pass.

Do you understand the concept of non verbal communication?

• Banned

Of course I understand communication. Grabbing is too quick to react.
Besides, once grabbed, where does it stop? What's next?

Nothing because it is not easy to hold on to a pussy. To hold on to a dick on the other hand ... .

Nothing because it is not easy to hold on to a pussy. To hold on to a dick on the other hand ... .
The voice of experience?

Lets just philosificate a bit, shall we ?
Would you assume a small deposit on the chin could(and will) result in a large deposit in savings ?
Wait for it.

Considering that these women are willing to have sex with and fawn over such gutter trash as trump, moore, gingrich, graham, and perkins, I'd say they would welcome it. Some women like the wives of these guys have no self-respect and will allow just anything to put his hands all over them. It's pitiful.

Considering that these women are willing to have sex with and fawn over such gutter trash as trump, moore, gingrich, graham, and perkins, I'd say they would welcome it. Some women like the wives of these guys have no self-respect and will allow just anything to put his hands all over them. It's pitiful.

So a woman can't go and have a good time any more? Typical.

Is having your kibbles pulled a bit a "good time"?

Is having your kibbles pulled a bit a "good time"?

My English is better than yours. Hehehe.

How could you consider being pawed by this scum a "good time"?

Those that stood with Moore's wife the other day showed they have no problem with a 30 year old man asking their teenage daughter or granddaughter out. So....probably have no problem with trump doing the same to them or any of their female relatives.

You wrote that these women are willing to have sex with him. So I think there must be something good about it for them.

"Kibbles and Bits" LOL! I suppose right wing women should feel flattered if the Donald were to grope them. After all, he has a high standard where beauty is concerned. He wouldn't just go grab anyone's pussy. He reserves that for beauty contestants and models.

You wrote that these women are willing to have sex with him. So I think there must be something good about it for them.
Some women like "Kayla" have sex with trash. What can I say? I can't explain it. Loved her little cross earrings. She is soooo "religious" and she gets it on with moore. They deserve each other. Trash meet trash.

Forum List

Back