Would restricting video uploads be violating free speech?

I don't even know how you would monitor/restrict video uploads to social media but it seems that this relatively new phenomenon has some major side effects. If we had the technology to do it, would it be a violation of the First amendment to restrict video uploads especially containing violent/bloody images? What do you think?

Here we go! There has been this duplicitous bs going on where people say that body cams would help. In the next breath they tell you videos dont show the "whole story" whatever that means.

So what they are prepping you for is to claim that video or body cams WONT help at all and arent to be believed. Neither are witnesses on the scene.

So who can you get the quote unquote "whole story" from?

The cops. Only their word is good. Not video, not eye witnesses, not body cams.
No dipshit, the problem is your brain is limited. Let's see what other information do they have? Hmmmm, maybe the dispatcher has them looking for someone with a similar description? Maybe, they have other information like where in the city it is, maybe it's a high crime area? Maybe there are all other kinds of information that you don't know just from a camera?

Feel free to disagree with anything I said. But I'm not interested in your game of maybes
You didn't say anything, like usual. As for maybes, that's why we wait and don't rush to judgement, jesus I hope you're never on a jury. I can't help someone who takes videotape as gospel.

I don't even know how you would monitor/restrict video uploads to social media but it seems that this relatively new phenomenon has some major side effects. If we had the technology to do it, would it be a violation of the First amendment to restrict video uploads especially containing violent/bloody images? What do you think?

Here we go! There has been this duplicitous bs going on where people say that body cams would help. In the next breath they tell you videos dont show the "whole story" whatever that means.

So what they are prepping you for is to claim that video or body cams WONT help at all and arent to be believed. Neither are witnesses on the scene.

No dipshit, the problem is your brain is limited. Let's see what other information do they have? Hmmmm, maybe the dispatcher has them looking for someone with a similar description? Maybe, they have other information like where in the city it is, maybe it's a high crime area? Maybe there are all other kinds of information that you don't know just from a camera?

Feel free to disagree with anything I said. But I'm not interested in your game of maybes
You didn't say anything, like usual. As for maybes, that's why we wait and don't rush to judgement, jesus I hope you're never on a jury. I can't help someone who takes videotape as gospel.

we would be weeded out first round

Then dont quote me. Thanks, bye

That's what I thought, another lakhota and rdean, just posts shit, cant make an argument and doesn't listen to reason.

Actually I've been on a jury, it was a simple drug case, defendant pled.

That's what I thought, another lakhota and rdean, just posts shit, cant make an argument and doesn't listen to reason.

When you respond to what I said or disagree let me know. You arent disagreeing with anything I said so there is no argument to have.

When you respond to what I said or disagree let me know. You arent disagreeing with anything I said so there is no argument to have.
Again closed you said you always go with what the camera says, I disagree on relying on just a camera, no b context, if that doesn't make sense to you, then you have a very narrow mind and limited IQ

Again closed you said you always go with what the camera says,

Sorry, nope. Thats where you have me mistaken. What I said is there is a push to claim body cams would help and at the same time a push to say video shouldnt count.

I disagree on relying on just a camera, no b context, if that doesn't make sense to you, then you have a very narrow mind and limited IQ

So do I. The problem is the only context you believe is the story that comes from the Cop. Not the video, not the audio, not eye witnesses....Just cops.

If thats incorrect feel free to let me know how.

Sorry, nope. Thats where you have me mistaken. What I said is there is a push to claim body cams would help and at the same time a push to say video shouldnt count.

I disagree on relying on just a camera, no b context, if that doesn't make sense to you, then you have a very narrow mind and limited IQ

So do I. The problem is the only context you believe is the story that comes from the Cop. Not the video, not the audio, not eye witnesses....Just cops.

It's certainly incorrect, but I do believe in waiting for all information before rushing to judgement

It's certainly incorrect, but I do believe in waiting for all information before rushing to judgement

Yeah, we all know how thats going to turn out. Since very few cops are ever charged let alone found guilty this is like throwing a fish on shore and saying you're going to wait to see what happens. You KNOW the fish is going to die but you pretend that MAYBE they'll be another result.

Again, no ones word and no video is good enough. Only the Officers word because thats fair

Yeah, we all know how thats going to turn out. Since very few cops are ever charged let alone found guilty this is like throwing a fish on shore and saying you're going to wait to see what happens. You KNOW the fish is going to die but you pretend that MAYBE they'll be another result.

Again, no ones word and no video is good enough. Only the Officers word because thats fair
Wow you are an idiot. Everyone and everything is racist, you got with that.

Not if it is a copy written one that keeps you from using it....If there be no share license, tough shit..

I didnt mention race cry baby. Want to try again?

I didnt mention race cry baby. Want to try again?
You implied it, you don't want to wait for facts, so again a liberal who says nothing

sorry i meant "he"

--LOL

sorry i meant "he"

--LOL
LOL, I think by weeded you have a double meaning there!

Forum List

Back