Would Photo's of Victims in Trump's Concentration Camps and Facilities Help or Hurt Him

There are no concentration camp photos so the only effect will be public fury at not deporting these illegals at the outset.
There are no concentration camp photos because there are no concentration camps.
People call the Japanese American Detainment Camps Concentration Camps all the time here at USMB. Is it wrong to call Japanese American detainment camps concentration camps?
Thats right, it is wrong. It is also an insult to those who lost loved ones in REAL concentration camps.

To use the terms the unhinged, insane democrats are using, here are American citizens discussing their loved ones who were "holocausted" by illegal aliens. All the killings perpetrated by the illegal aliens are very sad and troubling, but at 19 minutes in is a particularly poignant story. Only ashes left after illegal alien criminals are let loose by limp wristed judges..

Last edited:
Speaking of pictures Trump is on TV now with the families of the victims of the shithead Illegals Aliens that killed and committed crimes.

They are showing the pictures of the victims killed by that asshole Obama's "Dreamers".

The pictures of the people are the pictures Americans need to see.

God bless Trump. Goddamn Obama and his filthy ass catch and release program that has caused so much pain for so many victims.
Frothing at the mouth when you typed that in, weren't you? LOL.

You nutters are always good for a laugh.

I take it you didn't see the families of the victims on TV meeting with the President telling America what assholes these Obama "Dreamers" Illegals are? Typical for an uneducated low information Moon Bat. Not only do you not know anything you don't want to know anything.

Speaking of pictures Trump is on TV now with the families of the victims of the shithead Illegals Aliens that killed and committed crimes.

They are showing the pictures of the victims killed by that asshole Obama's "Dreamers".

The pictures of the people are the pictures Americans need to see.

God bless Trump. Goddamn Obama and his filthy ass catch and release program that has caused so much pain for so many victims.
Frothing at the mouth when you typed that in, weren't you? LOL.

You nutters are always good for a laugh.
He was machine gunning out a lie every two minutes today.

The pictures of the love ones that were killed by Obama's Dreamers were not lies.

9084D846-7557-4BA5-8D63-B484846368A0.jpeg

I am seeking a better life so going to crawl they a window of a 12 million dollar Potomac mansion and take a few “child relatives” with me as a shield
I am then going to drum up some archival photoshopping showing me and the kids being tear gassed. This will allow me to stay and the rich can eat my grits because you are holding me down Due to my skin color and what county I came from

Trump is still keep photo journalist away from the inside of his Concentration Camps and facilities. When or if independent photo journalist are allowed into the Concentration Camps will it hurt his political standing or hurt his political standing?

Not looking for a side to pick in this thread. Just wondering what people think will happen when or if the Concentration Camp photo's and video's come out.

Depends. With luck the left will start posting photos of actual concentration camps from say, oh, the late 1930's and '40s. Talented journalists can then feed them into google earth like an Atari cartridge and we can all play Space Invaders with a gigantic gallows lever. In reality though, it seems anything you guys can fabricate to make 2018 America look like the Fatherland of yore will certainly aid the President's cause come November and beyond. You wanted us galvanized now consider us incited.

These are the pictures we need to be concerned about.

Angel Families whose loved one were killed by Obama's "Dreamers".

54432489.jpg

More of Obama's "Dreamers".

Thank god Trump is President because if Obama was President he would let them go.

Eleven MS-13 gangsters are charged with kidnapping and murdering two teenagers | Daily Mail Online

Eleven MS-13 gangsters are charged with kidnapping and murdering two teenagers, 14 and 17, before burying their bodies in a Virginia park
  • Edvin Escobar Mendez and Sergio Arita Triminio went missing weeks apart
  • After Mendez vanished his brother tracked down friend Triminio on Facebook
  • But just days later Triminio vanished after his mother saw him putting out trash
  • Teenagers were abducted, murdered and then buried in Holmes Run Park
  • Bodies discovered in March 2016 some seven months after they disappeared
  • Gangsters, aged 20 to 27, are all in custody, bar one, and 10 were illegal migrants

New Topics

Forum List

Back