Would Photos Of Planned Parenthoods Victims Help Or Hurt The Lefts "We Care About The Children" Act?

What is evil is your abrupt cessation of concern after birth. Maybr you had better go back to justifying torturing toddlers who made the mistake of being born to immigrant mothers,
^^^
THIS is what an insane response looks like.

The right cares about REAL human rights, and there is NO TORTURE of toddlers going on.

And third, these are NOT "IMMIGRANTS." These are CRIMINAL ALIENS who used their (or SOMEONE'S child) to increase their chances of staying in this country once caught. Trouble is, OBAMA is no longer president. Those tactics aren't gonna work anymore.
10,000 of 12000 kids detained are victims of traffickers.

Coyote objects to them being removed from the people who are trafficking.
Source for that claim?

White House Hits Back: ‘The Crisis At The Border By The Numbers’

""When you see a 12-year-old girl with a Plan B pill, or their parents put her on birth control because they know getting violated is part of the journey, that’s just a terrible way to live. When you see a 4-year-old girl traveling completely alone with just her parents' phone number written across her shirt. I mean, come on now, something needs to be done," he said. "We had a 9-year-old boy last year have heat stroke in front of us and die with no family around, and that’s because we’re allowing people to take advantage of this system."

MUST WATCH: Border Patrol Agent Sets The Record Straight On CNN, Embarrasses Host
Thank you! Leftists CAUSE THIS CHAOS. They care NOT ONE BIT about these kids. They are motivated solely by their RABID HATRED for this president. They will sacrifice anyone to bring him down.

And not a one among the lot of ya with the courage to answer the simple question of whether it would help, or hurt
Actually, I answered it in my first post in this thread. Pay attention, whiner!
Oh lord here we go with the "I posted that somewhere else on this site" garbage that you socks continually pull.
She didn't. I already checked. That's why she didn't quote it.
I know. There's a whole clot of these socks and they all do that. It's how you know they're socks.

And not a one among the lot of ya with the courage to answer the simple question of whether it would help, or hurt
Oh lord here we go with the "I posted that somewhere else on this site" garbage that you socks continually pull.

Actually, it was here in this thread, you terminal crybaby.

New Topics

Forum List

Back