Would Mitt Romney renounce his citizenship to avoid paying taxes?

Exactly! He already pays a lower rate than any income earner in the US!

Which is pretty good for someone who gets an income..but doesn't work for it.

:eusa_clap:
All those blind trusts! Heck, he doesn't even know what his money is doing or where it is!

"Now where did that blind trust go..I knew it was around here somewhere?

Wait a minute! Someone moved it to Switzerland and put it in my wife's name!"

Paraphrased from "Bishop" Mitt Romney.

And now he's trying to claim he lied to the SEC about being the manager of Bain!

Wait, he was lying to the SEC.

You can't make this stuff up!

Exactly! He already pays a lower rate than any income earner in the US!

All those blind trusts! Heck, he doesn't even know what his money is doing or where it is!

Boy, these wealthy Conservatives. First McCain didn't know how many houses he had, and now the Mitt-ster doesn't know where his all money is?

:rofl:

Boy, these wealthy Conservatives. First McCain didn't know how many houses he had, and now the Mitt-ster doesn't know where his all money is?

:rofl:

That is the point of a blind trust. You dont know where your money is being invested so you have no conflicts of interest in public service.

But then you might like the idea of a politician using his position to make money.

And now he's trying to claim he lied to the SEC about being the manager of Bain!

Wait, he was lying to the SEC.

You can't make this stuff up!

Why is that so hard to believe?

Bush lied to SEC about Harken.

Insider trading? What insider trading?

Gosh darn it..I forgot to report that trade..for 3 months..

:eusa_whistle:

My bet is that the candidate sho refused to wear the flag pin and whose wife said "All this for a flag," would be first to renounce their citizenship before the candidate who made his success in this country.

My bet is that the candidate sho refused to wear the flag pin and whose wife said "All this for a flag," would be first to renounce their citizenship before the candidate who made his success in this country.
If he made his success in this country why doesn't he pay the same tax rate as the rest of us?

Mittens wanted other people to fight in Vietnam..before he went to France to preach to people who wanted nothing to do with his religion and get into a fatal auto accident with a Catholic Priest.

Good fellow..that Mitt!

Forum List

Back