Would liberals still support disrespecting our troops

Why is it so important for Trump supporters and other self-proclaimed conservatives to brand the protests as un-American?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

the troops are telling you they are not offended. they are offended by the assertion that they should be.

why do you continue to offend the troops by using them in your partisan false narrative.?
Because if Republicans didn't lie they'd have nothing to say!

the troops are telling you they are not offended. they are offended by the assertion that they should be.

why do you continue to offend the troops by using them in your partisan false narrative.?
I personally know several veterans and they aren't happy with this show of disrespect. You see they have been to war and risked their lives for our freedoms. If you cannot stand to show respect to them all, then you should move.
The old "I know a guy.."

RIPPER OF A STORY MATE!

Steve-Irwin.jpg

LoL!

Last edited:

I personally know several veterans and they aren't happy with this show of disrespect. You see they have been to war and risked their lives for our freedoms. If you cannot stand to show respect to them all, then you should move.
The old "I know a guy.."

RIPPER OF A STORY MATE!

Steve-Irwin.jpg

LoL!

I have to admit, I watched the second half of the cowboys game. I was at a sports bar and I was pointed to The game . Sorry, I broke down.

no donald trump is NOT a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad leader...........

no no no the MAYOR of PUERTO RICO is the terrible leader BELIEVE ME!

3089830-1130898912-592884.png

:laugh2:

In a series of tweets, Trump said that Puerto Rican officials showed "poor leadership ability" and "want everything to be done for them".

It comes after the Mayor of San Juan made a desperate plea for federal help.

I would say she is a horrible leader.

When she states on worldwide TV and media outlets that no one is doing anything for those in Puerto Rico she is not insulting just the President.

She is also insulting Americans and our Military personnel who are and have been aiding in the relief efforts.

Efforts that have begun BEFORE the hurricane made landfall.

A leader would have been there alone moving debris searching for victims. Others would follow.

A leader would not be complaining but actively coordinating efforts to ensure the resources she is standing front of are being directed to those who need them.

Yes. She is a horrible and immature leader.

Forum List

Back