Would liberals still support disrespecting our troops

the troops are telling you they are not offended. they are offended by the assertion that they should be.

why do you continue to offend the troops by using them in your partisan false narrative.?
I personally know several veterans and they aren't happy with this show of disrespect. You see they have been to war and risked their lives for our freedoms. If you cannot stand to show respect to them all, then you should move.

To me, if a person doesn't want to stand during the anthem, they had better come up with some way to show respect towards those who are the reason why we have as much freedom as we have. They deserve some kind of "Thank you!" when they are willing to give up so much of themselves first.

God bless you and the troops that are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may the ones who are no longer here be with the Lord.

don't look now but your abortion obsession is showing. logic is your long lost friend. :laugh2:
Just because I want this young person to have a chance? While you want him dead?
babynoah.jpg

so your photo says that fetus was miscarried at 12 weeks.

weird the adults were so on top of the photo op afterward! why??

the logical extension of the oppressive laws your emo agenda pursues would attempt to prosecute every miscarriage.

i'm sorry morons can't grasp how utterly un American that type of government oppression is.

keep it up with the photo ops, though... sicko.

spermeyes.jpg

Last edited:
jknowgood, post: 18253146
Since abortion kills way more blacks than any cop could dream to do.

Abortion is not murder, manslaughter use of excessive force. You cannot make it so in your hypothetical nonsense question.

Better men than you have spoken on the actual question.

Veteran Whose Photo Trump Retweeted Wants No Part In Politics Of NFL Protest

******As he drove to his job as director of development at Workshops for Warriors, a California-based non-profit that trains veterans to be certified machinists, the two-tour veteran of the Iraq War explained that while he would not personally choose to protest the anthem in that way, he disagreed with the idea that doing so was “not acceptable,” as Trump has insisted.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-26-at-1.04.46-PM-804x994-4a59913.png

“I went over there and I fought for the rights and freedoms of everybody to do whatever they wanted to do in a lawful manner,” Jones said. “So if the NFL as a whole wants to protest the flag and protest America, then so be it, that’s your right.”

“Keep it peaceful, keep it respectful and I don’t care what you do,” he added.********

The NFL players have been absolutely peaceful. They have done nothing to disrupt the game from start to finish.

The Pgrabber in Chief has you stirred up over nothing.

Aren't ready to start defending Pgrabber's current shiny hate tweet. The one where he calls the woman Mayor of San Juan 'nasty' because Democrats told her to be nasty.

Trump's NFL players are SOBs tweet storm waste of time is being used against him since Puerto Rico has become Trump's Kartrina.

Haven't you got the memo issued by the Kremlin?

You are supposed to start hating ungrateful disrespectful Puerto Ricans staring now.

Little fact for you;

Catholic Church in Puerto Rico - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Catholic_Church_in_...
The CIA World Factbook reports that 85% of the population of Puerto Rico is Roman Catholic, with the remaining 15% divided among Protestantism, Islam, and Judaism.

Not a pro abortion culture. And had their lives not been destroyed by a massive hurricane they would be paying more attention to MLB than NFL.

I was a a political forum during the Bush years on a christian site...They tried to use the ol if you don't support our president, or the war than you are Anti-American /Anti-Soldier. I see this is coming back..after they hated on Obama for 8 years..
There are many many pro-life democrats too.

Was that before or after your kind made the movie about assassinating Bush? So would you support the NFL fighting against abortion?

No it was when Cheney brought us into a corrupt war so he could make zillions off of the backs of our dead soldiers..

And the NFL can support what ever they want to..I don't care.

Your girl Hillary supported that war. Oh, and Kerry did too!

Doesn't matter, I am just pointing out how the righties used the anti-christian and anti-soldier card back then...and are trying to pull out it again now

so your photo says that fetus was miscarried at 12 weeks.

weird the adults were so on top of the photo op afterward! why??

the logical extension of the oppressive laws your emo agenda pursues would attempt to prosecute every miscarriage.

i'm sorry morons can't grasp how utterly un American that type of government oppression is.

keep it up with the photo ops, though... sicko.

spermeyes.jpg
But the fact is your totally good with killing the baby at that time. Like I said facts aren't your friend.

jknowgood, post: 18253146
Since abortion kills way more blacks than any cop could dream to do.

Abortion is not murder, manslaughter use of excessive force. You cannot make it so in your hypothetical nonsense question.

Better men than you have spoken on the actual question.

Veteran Whose Photo Trump Retweeted Wants No Part In Politics Of NFL Protest

******As he drove to his job as director of development at Workshops for Warriors, a California-based non-profit that trains veterans to be certified machinists, the two-tour veteran of the Iraq War explained that while he would not personally choose to protest the anthem in that way, he disagreed with the idea that doing so was “not acceptable,” as Trump has insisted.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-26-at-1.04.46-PM-804x994-4a59913.png

“I went over there and I fought for the rights and freedoms of everybody to do whatever they wanted to do in a lawful manner,” Jones said. “So if the NFL as a whole wants to protest the flag and protest America, then so be it, that’s your right.”

“Keep it peaceful, keep it respectful and I don’t care what you do,” he added.********

The NFL players have been absolutely peaceful. They have done nothing to disrupt the game from start to finish.

The Pgrabber in Chief has you stirred up over nothing.

Aren't ready to start defending Pgrabber's current shiny hate tweet. The one where he calls the woman Mayor of San Juan 'nasty' because Democrats told her to be nasty.

Trump's NFL players are SOBs tweet storm waste of time is being used against him since Puerto Rico has become Trump's Kartrina.

Haven't you got the memo issued by the Kremlin?

You are supposed to start hating ungrateful disrespectful Puerto Ricans staring now.

Little fact for you;

Catholic Church in Puerto Rico - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Catholic_Church_in_...
The CIA World Factbook reports that 85% of the population of Puerto Rico is Roman Catholic, with the remaining 15% divided among Protestantism, Islam, and Judaism.

Not a pro abortion culture. And had their lives not been destroyed by a massive hurricane they would be paying more attention to MLB than NFL.
Then why can someone be tried for two murders, if they kill a pregnant woman?

I was a a political forum during the Bush years on a christian site...They tried to use the ol if you don't support our president, or the war than you are Anti-American /Anti-Soldier. I see this is coming back..after they hated on Obama for 8 years..
There are many many pro-life democrats too.

Was that before or after your kind made the movie about assassinating Bush? So would you support the NFL fighting against abortion?

No it was when Cheney brought us into a corrupt war so he could make zillions off of the backs of our dead soldiers..

And the NFL can support what ever they want to..I don't care.

Doesn't matter, I am just pointing out how the righties used the anti-christian and anti-soldier card back then...and are trying to pull out it again now

You stand for the anthem to show your respect for the sacrifice of others. To bad you're a selfish asshole.

When you sit during our national anthem, but stand for God save the queen. You disrespect our troops. When you sit during our anthem on national tv to show disrespect. You disrespect our troops. Sorry you're to stupid to see that.

You are stupid for passing of hogwash as fact.

Greater men than you do not agree with you.

*********For the commander in chief to call our citizens ‘sons of a bitches’ was totally wrong and beneath the dignity of the office.Marvin L. Boatright, U.S. Army veteran

“As a veteran, and as an African-American, we have already and we continue to serve for God and country,” Boatright said. “But you can have a love of God and country and still be against social injustice. You don’t have to separate one from the other.”

“For the commander in chief to call our citizens ‘sons of a bitches’ was totally wrong and beneath the dignity of the office that he holds,” he said about Trump’s repeated attacks against NFL players who kneel or sit during the national anthem to protest police brutality and systemic racism.********

Veteran Who Kneeled By Trump's Motorcade Explains Why Protests, Patriotism Go Hand In Hand | HuffPost

Veteran Who Kneeled By Trump’s Motorcade Explains Why Protests, Patriotism Go Hand In Hand
“The issues that affect our nation can be seen and made visible through sports,” the 60-year-old U.S. Army veteran said.

By Hayley Miller
59cd224e2000002608084146.jpeg

JONATHAN ERNST / REUTERS
Marvin L. Boatright, as seen from President Donald Trump’s motorcade, takes a knee while holding a folded American flag in Indianapolis, Indiana, on September 27, 2017.

Is Marvin L. Boatright a SOB for not agreeing with you and Trump?

jknowgood, post: 18253263

That's a lie. Senators Clinton and Kerry wanted Bush to not invade and give the UN inspectors more time to finish disarming Iraq peacefully.

Bush forced the inspectors out. Saddam Hussein did not do that.

That view desiring Bush to give the inspectors more time was the view of nearly sixty percent of Americans. The vast majority of the being Democrats.

I personally know several veterans and they aren't happy with this show of disrespect. You see they have been to war and risked their lives for our freedoms. If you cannot stand to show respect to them all, then you should move.

Your friends opinions are wrong
And impossible to be true. They can believe these protests are disrespectful to them, but they cannot decide that is the motive for every player that protests.

Their greatly appreciated service to our country does not give them the right to put thoughts and motive into another man or woman.s head.

And that is what they are doing even though every player I've heard has stated clearly that they respect the flag, the military and those who serve.

Your friends have convicted these players as liars. Denying what they say is true.

Your friends believe their words and thoughts over ride the words and thoughts of the players.

Freedom of speech does not work to favor military people in that way.

It is an illusion fed mostly from right wing "wrap yourself in the flag" politics.

It is wrong. You are wrong.

It is the speech we wish the President of the United States had delivered.

Alas, it fell to an Air Force general to remind America of its values. His rank may be lower than the commander in chief's, but Lt. Gen. Jay B. Silveria spoke with extraordinary passion and eloquence.
Everyone in America should listen to Silveria's words; everyone, including the President.

It happened on Thursday, at the 10th Air Base Wing in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Silveria, the superintendent of the US Air Force Academy, brought together more than 5,000 students, staff and Air Force officers to tell them with electrifying clarity that prejudice, bigotry and intolerance cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.

:clap2:
Unless it's by black and Hispanics, then everything is okay.

I guarantee you, no one, NO ONE is going to make a speech for the white woman punched out by a black assailant, just for his amusement.

It is the speech we wish the President of the United States had delivered.

Alas, it fell to an Air Force general to remind America of its values. His rank may be lower than the commander in chief's, but Lt. Gen. Jay B. Silveria spoke with extraordinary passion and eloquence.
Everyone in America should listen to Silveria's words; everyone, including the President.

It happened on Thursday, at the 10th Air Base Wing in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Silveria, the superintendent of the US Air Force Academy, brought together more than 5,000 students, staff and Air Force officers to tell them with electrifying clarity that prejudice, bigotry and intolerance cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.

:clap2:
Before this is over, we will hsve found out that the 5 black cadets left the racial slur on their own message boards.

Tipsycatlover, post: 18253560
Unless it's by black and Hispanics, then everything is okay.

That is not true. It's not ok. When you suppress your bigotry the world will become a better place.

Let Gen J. B. Silveria may not have a surname to your liking but he is right. Prejudice, bigotry and intolerance should not be tolerated and unchallenged.

jknowgood, post: 18253263

That's a lie. Senators Clinton and Kerry wanted Bush to not invade and give the UN inspectors more time to finish disarming Iraq peacefully.

Bush forced the inspectors out. Saddam Hussein did not do that.

That view desiring Bush to give the inspectors more time was the view of nearly sixty percent of Americans. The vast majority of the being Democrats.
Bullshit remember Kerry was for it before he was against it.

If Colin keeled during the athem, to end abortion? Since abortion kills way more blacks than any cop could dream to do. Tell me liberals, if he did this. Would you still claim his first amendment right?View attachment 152081

Of course they would they are the scum of the earth got ANTIFA proving that on a daily bases. Planned parenthood are their heroes. It's ok to kill the weak who can't speak for themselves. Isn't that what most cowards do best go after the weak .

Bullshit remember Kerry was for it before he was against it.

That's a cliche. I prefer to stick the facts with regard to continuation of inspections.

You must know that not even Bush understood the AUMF in October 2002 to be an approval or recommendation for invasion.

Bush said March 2003 is where he reached the final days if decision.

The inspectors were verifying disarmed Iraq peacefully. Kerry and Clinton decided the peaceful route was the way to continue.

Bush regrettably did not heed their council.

Bush decided unilaterally entirely on his own to force the inspectors out and to disarm Iraq violently and in his idiotic terms.

You can't put that blame on Kerry and Clinton unless you are just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back