Would legalizing pot help the black community???

It's not the drinking, dummy. Of course all races drink. But what you've done, like so many other blacks, is take something that the majority of society has deemed antisocial (being belligerent and being drunk) and made that part of your online identity. You're so lost you fail to see these terms aren't anything to be embraced. Who wants to be called belligerent? Who wants to be called a drunk? Those are both negative terms most people avoid. Yet you affix them to yourself. Simply amazing. But nothing about black logic surprises me these days. Trying to talk to you folks is like talking to my 4-year-old niece.

Maybe because its a joke you fucking moron, this is the internet and you take it waaaayy too seriously. You say you don't like Black people but you talk about them 24 hours a day, get a fucking life.:eusa_hand:

You're right. I'm sure it is a joke. Blacks think everything is a joke, including the life they live. But that's okay. Keep shucking and jiving and making everybody laugh. We're all laughing at you anyway.

Here's the opening of my "ridiculous, ill-crafted nonsense:"

Jeremy Gaines awoke with one thought on his mind.

Today I might just kill a ******.

It wasn’t the first time the 29-year-old had such a thought. Ever since Obama made history in 2008, blacks, who by sheer nature were uncivilized and savage, had begun to act out with increasing aggression and total disregard for the law. Jeremy knew it was only a matter of time before he was forced to put one of them in the ground.

Perforate that and put it on a roll and it might be useful for one thing. Put away your crayons and find something worthwhile to do, you talentless, racist hack.

Who wants to be called belligerent? Who wants to be called a drunk?

You will never be called anything close to that flattering by anyone but your fellow losers. You have established by now that you are a worthless fucking douchebag.

It's not the drinking, dummy. Of course all races drink. But what you've done, like so many other blacks, is take something that the majority of society has deemed antisocial (being belligerent and being drunk) and made that part of your online identity. You're so lost you fail to see these terms aren't anything to be embraced. Who wants to be called belligerent? Who wants to be called a drunk? Those are both negative terms most people avoid. Yet you affix them to yourself. Simply amazing. But nothing about black logic surprises me these days. Trying to talk to you folks is like talking to my 4-year-old niece.

Maybe because its a joke you fucking moron, this is the internet and you take it waaaayy too seriously. You say you don't like Black people but you talk about them 24 hours a day, get a fucking life.:eusa_hand:

You're right. I'm sure it is a joke. Blacks think everything is a joke, including the life they live. But that's okay. Keep shucking and jiving and making everybody laugh. We're all laughing at you anyway.
Go back to the daily koz where racists are welcome and wanted cause personally you make most of us ill.

You are starting to melt down.:lol:

You may be, but since when did YOU speak for everyone on these boards? I suspect there are far more laughing at you and your pathetic musings.

You may be, but since when did YOU speak for everyone on these boards? I suspect there are far more laughing at you and your pathetic musings.

Awhitemanrising doesn't realize most white people find him disgusting, the majority of white people want nothing to do with racist idiot whites like him anymore. He missed his time to shine.:lol:

never have I understood the hate of one color over the next, ot one religion over the other, or one race over another. To me it a waste of effort to think such things.All humans have the right to exist, to earn a living, to be educated and to have healthcare and a religion. The way that humans have acted for millinea is an outrage to human decentcy and parity. Together we can achieve much more than by our segregation.

never have I understood the hate of one color over the next, ot one religion over the other, or one race over another. To me it a waste of effort to think such things.All humans have the right to exist, to earn a living, to be educated and to have healthcare and a religion. The way that humans have acted for millinea is an outrage to human decentcy and parity. Together we can achieve much more than by our segregation.

Life is too short, wasting it hating other people is fucking retarded.

"Healthcare"?

Just couldn't resist slipping some partisan hackery in there, could ya? :rolleyes:

Yet you saturate yourself in it daily.

There is a high tech brain drain from Massachusetts to California these days.

Link?

Sorry for the slow response and no link. That is just the impression I got from speaking with dozens of fellow tech startups and venture capitalist and angel investors over about eight months during last year and this in the greater Boston area. If you search it you find some collaboration but I did not see anything definitive.

Last edited:

Yet you saturate yourself in it daily.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, bullshit.:eusa_hand:

Would it make the black community feel better if we legalized pot? Seriously, we throw people in prison for doing a drug. This costs us billions of dollars that we could otherwise use to focus on more serious crimes.

I also think it isn't very fair...We should focus on violent crimes like murder, rape and robbery.

Do you agree? Would this help the black community????

I don't like to insult people, but fuck you are a bloody wanker. You must have been dropped on the head as a baby.
That is not an intelligent response to an intelligent question. In fact it's rather stupid.

If you disagree, why not explain your case? Tell us why.

So tonight's broadcast on 60 minutes, and the ensuing election which has Prop 64 on the ballot to change the CO Constitution to allow MJ to be as legal as Alcohol Sales, will be of particular academic interest.

However, practically it is all nonsence.

The US Government passed the law prohibiting MJ possession.

Article VI, section 2 of the US Constitution will prohibit any state law from over-riding this federal law.

Perhaps Obama should be asked what measures he will take if re-elected to change the Controlled Substances Act: He is the correct race to make this call.
I wouldn't count on Obama to say or do anything positive in the way of promoting the long overdue legalization of marijuana. In fact his first betrayal of supporters was to contemptuously turn his back on the marijuana issue, refusing to even discuss it, in spite of having admitted to smoking marijuana "frequently" during an interview as candidate.

In addition to that brazen admission, which strongly implied a negative disposition toward marijuana prohibition, everything Obama ever said as candidate implied a favorable disposition toward legalization.

This specific issue is first on my list of reasons why I believe the only good reason to vote for Obama is his opponent, Romney. Romney is such a bad prospect that even a two-faced, passive, impotent bullshit artist like Obama is the better choice.

Barack Obama is living proof of how bad our political system has become.

This law makes sense it decriminalizes possession of an ounce or less a civil offense when the "offender" is not criminally charged and a citation is issued for 100 dollars. Such a law exists in Massachusetts and several other states.
That (decriminalization) was the situation in New York City throughout the sixties and seventies. Then Ronald Reagan chose to escalate Nixon's phony "War on Drugs" and the situation changed.

It should be noted that during that period of decriminalization the crime rate in New York City was significantly reduced. I recall New York Daily News columnist, Donald Singleton, attributed the reduction to increased police presence owing to the elimination of Marijuana arrest activity. He also mentioned a reduction in cost of confinement of marijuana offenders (New York City operates its own correctional system).

[No, it's morons and guilt filled white liberals like you that deny we even have a problem with the negroes in this nation that are part of the problem. Negroes make up less than 13% of our population, yet commit well over 50% of the violent crimes in this nation, they are 7x's more likely to murder someone than a white and over 100 white woman a day are raped by negroes while statistically 0 negro woman a day are raped by white men. While making up only 13% of the population, they make up 66% of fatherless, single parent households. This may be partly due to the fact that 1 out of 3 negro males will be incarcerated at some time in their life, but even that doesn't explain the number of families where we don't see no baby's daddy in the picture. This also doesn't explain how over 69% of negro kids are born bastards. 13% of the population, takes up 40% of the AFDC funds. 13% of the population takes up 38% of the Food Stamps. 13% of the population takes up 28% of medicaid benefits. I could go on and on, but the fact is, there is a large problem with the negro community in this nation, and you and lunatic liberals like you crying and screaming racist every time someone brings up these FACTS isn't gonna change the truth of the matter, nor help fix the problem in the negro community. You, and white guilt filled liberals like you, are part of the problem when you make excuses for these problems. We, meaning conseratives, understand the dems thinkiing behind this. They wish to keep the negores downtrodden and dependent upon them for free food, free housing, free medical care, free telephones, etc, so the negro will continue to vote for them never realizing that they have traded the plantation owner for a new massuh, the democratic party.
The problem with presenting statistical facts of this nature is the overall effect tends to cast a negative impression on all Blacks, including those who are decent, hard-working, people who wish only to lead peaceful lives. I know for certain that many of that category of Blacks harbor negative feelings toward the category your factual statistics refer to, but they are powerless to do anything about them, including raising a voice against them, because of the certainty of retaliation.

The rare exception to what I'm saying was best summarized by Chris Rock, the Black stand-up comic, who said during one of his routines; "I live among Black people because I'm Black and because there's nothing wrong with Black people. I like Black people. But I hate *******!"

Speaking for myself, I am White and I generally am more comfortable around White people because they are more familiar to my primitive senses. But I much prefer the company of intelligent Blacks to that of stupid Whites -- anytime.

Forum List

Back