Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

No one would do this for a lie

Your Inquisitions found many who decided to die for their beliefs.

Thanks for hinting that they were correct as opposed to Christians who could only kill because they had no good moral arguments to convert with. That is why Christianity is an inferior religion along with Islam.

Regards
DL

Would the lover condemn the hater Yahweh?

Regards
DL
The Lover was sent to save and not condemn. Everyone is already condemned because of their fallen nature due to the curse of Adam. The ONLY hope is to trust in Christ as the perfect eternal sacrificial lamb..

These bely your idea that a barbaric human sacrifice is our only hope.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Samuel 15;22 Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

You might want to read your bible some time.

Jesus would not break his own Jewish teaching.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Stop trying to say that Jesus/Yahweh is an immoral ---- by asking us to accept that the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty is somehow just and good.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Jesus is not immoral. The one thief beside Him on the cross came to understand that reality --- and what did Jesus promise him? "TODAY you shall be with Me in paradise."

You forget about Jesus' 3 day R & R in hell.

Oh wait. They left out the pit stop.

How you can believe such ridiculous supernaturalstupid B.S. is beyond me.

Regards
DL
It was observed by a very large number of people. And those that documented the event often did so at the peril of pain, suffering and death. And yet they went willingly. No one would do this for a lie --- no sane person. And I see nothing in the New Testament that proves them to be incoherent raving maniacs. However, I do note that some here rave and nag and rial endlessly that Jesus never existed, that He didn't rise from the dead, and that the Bible is without any facts whatsoever... You tell me which is sane and which is idiotic!

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.

Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about literal reading.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Regards
DL

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Would Jesus say that genocide was good?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

I say Jesus would condemn Yahweh.

What say you my moral friends?

Regards
DL[/QUOTE
i

Jesus is Jehovah.
And I can prove it from the Bible

Call god what you will, just not late for super.

Jews will not see that as a Hebrew word.

Regards
DL

Thanks for hinting that they were correct as opposed to Christians who could only kill because they had no good moral arguments to convert with. That is why Christianity is an inferior religion along with Islam.

Regards
DL
True Christian behavior is to merely tell those one meets the Gospel message. Jesus expressed that those that rejected this message were to be left to their own devices. The missionary/disciple is to shake the dust of that place off his sandals/shoes and move on. It will be worse for that place than Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of Judgment.

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL[/QUOTE
i

Jesus is Jehovah.

Regards
DL

Jesus would never condemn His Father. THEY are ONE. Some Jews do not see many things including the fact that Jesus was put on trial by the Sanhedrin after dark and in seclusion contrary to the mosaic law of GOD --- they supposedly were protecting. Do I imagine they were any more guilty of sin than myself? Absolutely not! My sins nailed Him to that cross as much as theirs did. tohttp://netbiblestudy.com/00_cartimages/illegaltrialofjesus.pdf

Last edited:

Regards
DL
True Christian behavior is to merely tell those one meets the Gospel message. Jesus expressed that those that rejected this message were to be left to their own devices. The missionary/disciple is to shake the dust of that place off his sandals/shoes and move on. It will be worse for that place than Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of Judgment.

The Christian history of Inquisitions and forced conversions when entering a new country in past centuries belies what you put.

Go read your putrid history before posting your nest lies. Christian.

P.S. Your discrimination without a just cause towards gays and women, thanks to your homophobic and misogynous religion is a modern Inquisition without the right to kill, thank to secular law bringing your ilk to heel.

Regards
DL

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL[/QUOTE
i

Jesus is Jehovah.

Regards
DL

Jesus would never condemn His Father. THEY are ONE. Some Jews do not see many things including the fact that Jesus was put on trial by the Sanhedrin after dark and in seclusion contrary to the mosaic law of GOD --- they supposedly were protecting. Do I imagine they were any more guilty of sin than myself? Absolutely not! My sins nailed Him to that cross as much as theirs did. tohttp://netbiblestudy.com/00_cartimages/illegaltrialofjesus.pdf

So you think Jesus to be as big of a prick and poor judge as his father. Ok.

Regards
DL

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL[/QUOTE
i

Jesus is Jehovah.

Regards
DL

So you think Jesus to be as big of a prick and poor judge as his father. Ok.

Regards
DL

LaDexter? Is that you? :rofl:

Why didn't Jesus ever mention the Flood? Did he not know about it? Or didn't he care that his father drowned nearly everyone on purpose?

Forum List

Back