Would it be wrong

Lie? I resent the accusation.

The proper term, my dear, is sophistry.

That certainly rules out the possibility of you being successful, and eliminates the need for us to worry about the morality of your experiment.

I actually think the OP is talking about "god". That is in effect exactly what happened.

Really? In what universe was that again? Unless you can prove that there is only one god I think you will have a hard time making that one stand up to any type of logical examination.

That certainly rules out the possibility of you being successful, and eliminates the need for us to worry about the morality of your experiment.

I actually think the OP is talking about "god". That is in effect exactly what happened.

Really? In what universe was that again? Unless you can prove that there is only one god I think you will have a hard time making that one stand up to any type of logical examination.

Oh get a life, loosen up a little will ya. Try and grasp idea. I am sure all those who think there is one god would get the meaning.:lol:

Last edited:
Would it be wrong to start multiple cults, teach them that those who don't believe are evil, and set them against each other in holy war?
Uh do you mean Islam and Christianity? Why, I've never looked at it that way before! Because of your post I'm abandoning Christianity forever!

Don't you think the romans looked at the chiristians as some nut case cult?

OF COURSE they did! The Roman Empire at the time was a collective group of pagan and idol worshipers.

Walk around Vatican City sometime.......it's VERY interesting to see all the stuff.

Christianity wasn't introduced to the Roman citizens by the state until after they'd sacked Jerusalem and had Christ crucified. And, when the Romans saw the value of having power via religion, they mixed in pagan rituals with the teachings they'd obtained from the Jews, which is why Easter has sunrise services, eggs and rabbits to represent the Resurrection.

Additionally, there are some years where Passover comes after Easter. Remember......the reason that Yeshua was in Jerusalem was because of Passover, so WTF? Did He time travel back from Passover to Easter just so He could get crucified?

Forum List

Back