Would it be unethical or immoral for a 40 year-old man to procreate with a 14 year-old girl if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy who is only mad about abortion because any one of those fetuses could become hot, fresh meat at age 14...

Except that you clearly support chopping up the unborn into little pieces wherein your claim is utter horseshit.

Says the guy who is only mad about abortion because any one of those fetuses could become hot, fresh meat at age 14...

Except that you clearly support chopping up the unborn into little pieces wherein your claim is utter horseshit.
No, my claim is spot on. That's why you start threads like this, and it's why you religious nutballs are fighting so hard against child marriage bans.

Would it be unethical or immoral for a 40 year old man to kidnap a 14 year old girl and convince her they are the last two beings on earth?

Why don't you start a thread of your own to discuss it? And when did you start fantasizing about raping 14 year-old girls?

Not interested. Unlike you, I do not fantasize about having sex with kids nor do I pretend to fantasize about have sex with kids. I am not sure which category you are in but your fantasy scenario could have just as likely been a 40 year old and a 28 year old woman. Nobody knows which two human beings will be the last two people on earth. This is a dumb discussion and gives some people the creeps.

Would it be unethical or immoral for a 40 year-old man to procreate with a 14 year-old girl if...
K9Buck said:
...they were the last two remaining people on Earth?
If Your Buddy Got Bit On The Pecker By A Rattlesnake
Would You Suck Out The Venom For $50 ??

...they were the last two remaining people on Earth?

I say no, it would not. Being fruitful and multiplying as soon as possible would be a "good" thing, based on my personal belief system. How about you?

Biology (and the vast majority of human history) would disagree with you.

Maybe so. I'm not a medical doctor but the question is whether it's moral or ethical.
She'd likely die during childbirth, no medical care, under complete stress cuz everybody is dead but her and some 40 year old...

Procreation is highly unlikely to occur under tons of stress as well...

both would be better off waiting until she is older... a couple of years more.

I think it would be immoral if the 40 year old pressed it, used his age to manipulate her mentally or physically in to doing something she was not ready for....
Humanity survived long before doctors were invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back