Would it be unethical or immoral for a 40 year-old man to procreate with a 14 year-old girl if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my ethics, my life experience, it is not a road I’d travel. Glad I’m not in that position.
Some 14 year olds are significantly more mature than others. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Without a government to make an arbitrary age minimum, it would depend on the girl.

Historically, a 14 year old getting pregnant and giving birth shortly before 15 isn't that unusual.

That may be, but their bodies are better equipped to handle it a couple years down the road.

G-d never told me that was wrong. What did He tell you?

Start a new thread, don't hijack this one.
You're the one saying G-d decides on what's moral and ethical, not me. Are you saying you hijacked your own thread?

Lot's daughters got him drunk so they could have sex with him to bear his children. G-d rewarded them with sons who became leaders of their respective tribes. So if that is moral and ethical according to G-d, certainly so is 40 year old man with a 14 year old girl if they're the last two people on Earth.

I get it, you're a creepo.

I know I could wait a couple years. I was doing 19-20-year olds when I was 16, undeveloped is undeveloped. :eusa_naughty:

I never did anything that young when I was 16, nope!
LOLOLOL

Suuuure, you were.... just like all of those tall tales you brag about on the Internets.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Mmm, your jelly tears are delicioso!

View attachment 275951
LOL

Why would I be jealous of your overactive fantasy life? :dunno:

...they were the last two remaining people on Earth?

I say no, it would not. Being fruitful and multiplying as soon as possible would be a "good" thing, based on my personal belief system. How about you?

Biology (and the vast majority of human history) would disagree with you.

Maybe so. I'm not a medical doctor but the question is whether it's moral or ethical.
She'd likely die during childbirth, no medical care, under complete stress cuz everybody is dead but her and some 40 year old...

Procreation is highly unlikely to occur under tons of stress as well...

both would be better off waiting until she is older... a couple of years more.

I think it would be immoral if the 40 year old pressed it, used his age to manipulate her mentally or physically in to doing something she was not ready for....

Start a new thread, don't hijack this one.
You're the one saying G-d decides on what's moral and ethical, not me. Are you saying you hijacked your own thread?

Lot's daughters got him drunk so they could have sex with him to bear his children. G-d rewarded them with sons who became leaders of their respective tribes. So if that is moral and ethical according to G-d, certainly so is 40 year old man with a 14 year old girl if they're the last two people on Earth.

I get it, you're a creepo.

I know I could wait a couple years. I was doing 19-20-year olds when I was 16, undeveloped is undeveloped. :eusa_naughty:

I never did anything that young when I was 16, nope!
LOLOLOL

Suuuure, you were.... just like all of those tall tales you brag about on the Internets.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Mmm, your jelly tears are delicioso!

View attachment 275951
LOL

Why would I be jealous of your overactive fantasy life? :dunno:

Yeah, you probably wouldn't have the balls to be almost killed as many times as I have.

Start with only two (one of each flavour) no matter what their age so long as it is childbearinglyk functional.

Then, within about four generations all the offspring would have six fingers per hand and webbed feet. Probably all schizoid to boot. Worse, if even one of the couple were a liberal, the offspring would be helpless.

Under the circumstances probably less painful to give it a miss.

I say no, it would not. Being fruitful and multiplying as soon as possible would be a "good" thing, based on my personal belief system. How about you?
This is a very hypothetical situation. The two people may have been separated from the people they loved and have wounds to the heart one may not see. The young woman may not be fecund and with ptsd on her doorstep, her lateness may be extended as long as it takes her to get over her losses. The 40-year-old man may have been driven to a vascetomy upon his second child's birth due to the high cost of raising children before virtually all other people died in some cataclysmic event or even an unknown plague which for some reason, the man and the girl were immune or not affected by the virus or other organism that caused the end of the rest of the people on earth.
The two would be drawn together by necessity, however, and if they planned a future together, she would have to be willing to have many children, and he would have to take care of a pregnant woman as well as one who was recuperating from childbirth plus the children she produced. My great-grandmother who was born in the generation following the civil war, bore her 23rd child in the year 1900. This child of 14 might not know the need for sanitation or even how to boil water to sanitize cotton fabrics or linen. Lately, the large stores featuring inexpensive clothes are producing rayon blends that have a half-life of about 3 months, and if you boiled some of them, they might melt. So I'm not sure a good prognosis would be in for a girl that young, with no help, could survive one pregnancy, much less 10 or 20. It would take a miracle of God to have a second Adam and Eve who were raised in this generation due to fabric technologies, few people farm, and fewer people raise animals. The odds of them being able to run a garden and farm after a year of starvation would be hit-and-miss factors of survival also.

It would definitely take faith to make it. Most people in this time have been brainwashed by teachers to make more demands on others than they accept. And schools are so busy promoting experimentalist agendas, basics of living and surviving are usually relegated to the boy and girl scouts, 4H in the country are probably the best teachers of surviving on a piece of land, although the Boy Scouts may offer workshops on surviving in the woods for a few days with only a knife, some cord, a tent, and a few cans of beans.

And with no other people around to help these two, I hope the local library was left intact so they could have information to help them out of their day-to-day dilemmas until they figured it all out.

Adam and Eve had a garden of Eden that provided year-round fruits and vegetables, and all that was necessary for people to live and walk about unclothed with no severe weather to make clothing a necessity.

Last edited:

Biology (and the vast majority of human history) would disagree with you.

Maybe so. I'm not a medical doctor but the question is whether it's moral or ethical.
If they became committed to each other and they waited until both had deep feelings for each other, their union would be moral and ethical.

If the offspring are enlightened, the first thing they'll build is a welfare office for their offspring that don't feel like working.

Start with only two (one of each flavour) no matter what their age so long as it is childbearinglyk functional.

Then, within about four generations all the offspring would have six fingers per hand and webbed feet. Probably all schizoid to boot. Worse, if even one of the couple were a liberal, the offspring would be helpless.

Under the circumstances probably less painful to give it a miss.

Pure bred dogs are repeatedly inbred for multiple generations.
The same goes for pure bred chickens.
I am sure it works the same for cattle and cats.

There are problems with inbreeding but you are exaggerating the effects.

It would probably take 10 generations to see the problems.

Let's be more realistic. Would it be unethical or immoral for a 40 year old man to kidnap a 14 year old girl and convince her they are the last two beings on earth?

Yes. Immoral and unethical.

If you live in 2019, do not have sex with 14 year old girls. Just to be safe, stop fantasizing about it too. Then you are extra safe from any trouble.

Says the guy who is having a hard time figuring out if diddling children is okay...

Says the Satanist that thinks it's great to cut up babies into little pieces and then sell their body parts. Stay downwind of me, asshole.

Says the guy who is having a hard time figuring out if diddling children is okay...

Says the Satanist that thinks it's great to cut up babies into little pieces and then sell their body parts. Stay downwind of me, asshole.
Says the guy who is only mad about abortion because any one of those fetuses could become hot, fresh meat at age 14...

Would it be unethical or immoral for a 40 year old man to kidnap a 14 year old girl and convince her they are the last two beings on earth?

Why don't you start a thread of your own to discuss it? And when did you start fantasizing about raping 14 year-old girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back