Would it be a good idea to ban islam?

I'm against many things that today's so-called "conservatives" stand for and they are a much greater threat to this country than Islam ever will be.

I'm all for banning Islam if convservativism is banned and conservatives are exiled. How about that deal?

You're such an anti-American douche. Like you would know a threat to America from a hole in the ground.

I'd rather fuck a hole in the ground than you, the hole is without a doubt cleaner.

I'm against many things that today's so-called "conservatives" stand for and they are a much greater threat to this country than Islam ever will be.

I'm all for banning Islam if convservativism is banned and conservatives are exiled. How about that deal?

You're such an anti-American douche. Like you would know a threat to America from a hole in the ground.

I'd rather fuck a hole in the ground than you, the hole is without a doubt cleaner.

Interesting the turn your weird little mind takes, douche.

I'm drinking heavily and thinking about the world!

It shows in the quality of your musings.

What we ought to guard against are people who do not understand the concept of secularism, and who want impose their religious beliefs on us.

And apparently, based on this thread, YOU are one of those people, too.

I love how Conservatives constantly bring up the Constitution like it was written by the hand of God....but when it comes to shit they don't like, some of them are willing to throw that same document under the bus.

BTW, many of our founding fathers were Deists, Unitarians, and Atheists. I know Glenn Beck doesn't tell you that, so the ignorance is understandable.

There is not only Freedom OF Religion in our Constitution....but Freedom FROM Religion. There is no "National Religion" and there never will be.

I love how Conservatives constantly bring up the Constitution like it was written by the hand of God....but when it comes to shit they don't like, some of them are willing to throw that same document under the bus.

BTW, many of our founding fathers were Deists, Unitarians, and Atheists. I know Glenn Beck doesn't tell you that, so the ignorance is understandable.

There is not only Freedom OF Religion in our Constitution....but Freedom FROM Religion. There is no "National Religion" and there never will be.

I really wish you losers wouldn't get all wasted every time there's a big holiday.

Don't think I don't know you're rooting for Tebow tonight.

Rooting for him to do what? Do you even expect him to get into the game?

I dunno, rush for three yards up the middle then celebrate like he just broke one for a TD in the Super Bowl?

I think they still let him punt protect but with the way Sanchez suddenly becomes a good qb when he plays usthat might be all the let him do tonight.

The Pats will score over 60 points this evening. I just hope our 'what-the-fuck' defensive secondary doesn't let up even more than that.

If you ban one you have to ban them all and I'm not giving up my Christian Faith. Just like with religion in public school, if you have one, you have to have every single other religious belief taught. From the worship of Abba(that Canadian 70's music group) to zoroastrianism. Could you imagine the kids workload and home work? "Dad? Buddhist believe that a little white elephant cut open the side of a woman, climbed into the woman's womb and that's how Buddha was born. Wait, maybe it was the Hindu who believe that. No, it was the Toaist. Oh, Confusionism. Oh Dad, I'm so confused. Can you help me?"

Dads head explodes.

It's all or none

If you ban one you have to ban them all and I'm not giving up my Christian Faith. Just like with religion in public school, if you have one, you have to have every single other religious belief taught. From the worship of Abba(that Canadian 70's music group) to zoroastrianism. Could you imagine the kids workload and home work? "Dad? Buddhist believe that a little white elephant cut open the side of a woman, climbed into the woman's womb and that's how Buddha was born. Wait, maybe it was the Hindu who believe that. No, it was the Toaist. Oh, Confusionism. Oh Dad, I'm so confused. Can you help me?"

Dads head explodes.

It's all or none

ABBA was not Canadian, numbskull.

Islam is against everything liberals believe...So any sane human being should not want to live with them.

The question I ask you is should we ban islam?

They don't respect
Women
Human rights
or human expression

They'd turn us into a bunch of rock bowers!

didn't you or one of your fellow racist scum do this thread already.

First Amendment... read it... learn it.... love it.

Forum List

Back