Would it be a good idea to ban islam?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Islam is against everything liberals believe...So any sane human being should not want to live with them.

The question I ask you is should we ban islam?

They don't respect
Women
Human rights
or human expression

They'd turn us into a bunch of rock bowers!

• Banned
How the fuck can any liberal allow such a screwed up religoin to take over? I'm dead honest about this.

You're just dead stupid. Fundamentalist Christian law would be just as bad or worse if allowed to flourish unchecked in the U.S.

Really?

At least Chrianity allows for human expression and human rights. Wake the fuck up lakhota.

After all, fundamentalist Christians were the ones who suggested a separation of church and state...

And who were the first and most devoted abolitionists....

And who went into the prisons when children were being imprisoned, and cared for them....

For the love of God don't give THOSE people free reign...

Oh...wait....

"Would it be a good idea to ban islam?
Islam is against everything liberals believe...So any sane human being should not want to live with them."

Not at the cost of our 1st amendment rights...

It is such a difficult situation. There was a movie somebody sent me not to long ago called "Islam; America's First and Final Enemy" on youtube. I only watched the first minute of it, and it is actually quite disturbing.

I wish I could remember who it was, one of our first presidents who gave us some fore-warning about Islam way back in the day...

"You're just dead stupid. Fundamentalist Christian law would be just as bad or worse if allowed to flourish unchecked in the U.S."

I tend to disagree, considering most of the founding fathers were Christians. People like to talk about the crusades, but who knows all the facts about these Crusades ? I'd be lying if I said I had all the facts, but I do know it started in response to Muslim Conquest involving the Holy City.

But let me ask, what is your fear of Christians and Christianity ? You don't see Christians chanting in masses "Death to Gays", or "Death to ___ (race)". Infact I think as a bare minimum Christians give alot of great guide-lines as stated from the good-book(Bible).

Would it be a good idea to ban islam?
Islam is against everything liberals believe...So any sane human being should not want to live with them.

They don't respect
Women
Human rights
or human expression

No, it wouldn't be a good idea. In fact, it would be a patently anti-American idea.

It's no shock to me that this tarded idea is coming from a right wing wack job.

They don't respect
Women
Human rights
or human expression

Something conservatives and Muslims have in common.

(in fact, conservatism and Islam have a lot in common…)

But, yeah, let’s ‘ban’ Islam – you and others on the right can start work on repealing the First Amendment along with the 14th.

I'm against many things that today's so-called "conservatives" stand for and they are a much greater threat to this country than Islam ever will be.

I'm all for banning Islam if convservativism is banned and conservatives are exiled. How about that deal?

They don't respect
Women
Human rights
or human expression

Have you ever heard of something called the Constitution, you fucking idiot?

I'm against many things that today's so-called "conservatives" stand for and they are a much greater threat to this country than Islam ever will be.

I'm all for banning Islam if convservativism is banned and conservatives are exiled. How about that deal?

How about you save up to buy a second brain cell for yourself, you idiotic, partisan hack?

How about you save up to buy a second brain cell for yourself, you idiotic, partisan hack?

How about you check that sarcasm detector of yours, Unks?

Don't think I don't know you're rooting for Tebow tonight.

You're such an anti-American douche. Like you would know a threat to America from a hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back