Would Iran be in it's position to dominate the ME if the US had not attacked Iraq?

Had Reagan got off his candy ass back in 83 and whacked the shit out of Iran for killing 220 marines in an act of WAR, the mid east would have been in an entirely different situation right now. But nooooooooooooo, now its all Obama's fault.

Actually, Iran is in the position they are in because of Obama's failed policies during the last 6 years. And he wants to let them have nukes, setting of a nuclear arms race in the ME?

Actually, Iran is in the position they are in because of Obama's failed policies during the last 6 years. And he wants to let them have nukes, setting of a nuclear arms race in the ME?

I love it when you folks rewrite known world history just to make Obama look bad. It's so desperate and pathetic, it's funny.

Sorry but you had your two wars in the noughties and you can't have any more...

How many people do you want dead and trillions in debt?

LISTEN:

THE US CAN'T AFFORD A WAR.

Why yes, those big bad GOP members in power during Boosh sure sent Iran's nuclear dreams sailing....

Cowboy Ted

We can't afford to let Iran have nukes, either. And apparently a lot of Democrats in Congress agree, don't they?

It was the crusades, I tells ya...the crusades.
George-Bush-Quote-meme-final.jpg

Cowboy Ted

We can't afford to let Iran have nukes, either. And apparently a lot of Democrats in Congress agree, don't they?
Its not up to you. The fact that you think it is is amazing stupidity on your part. The US WILL LEARN they don't get to dictate who and who can not have weapons.

Cowboy Ted

Its not up to you. The fact that you think it is is amazing stupidity on your part. The US WILL LEARN they don't get to dictate who and who can not have weapons.
No it's not up to me. It will probably be up to Congress on what direction we take. Care to turn on your party, since so many Democrats in Congress happen to agree with me?

I love it when you folks rewrite known world history just to make Obama look bad. It's so desperate and pathetic, it's funny.
Another example of Liberal ignorance (and I use the term literally).

Riddle me this..... why has the situation in the ME been deteriorating recently? And you claim "Obama didn't do anything"?

You know, you're right. While the ME went to hell Obama didn't do anything.....

Agreed?

Actually Obiwan if you check your history Iran started their nuclear program way before Obama came to power. Iran tried to reach out to Bush but he refused to negotiate unless they drop their nuclear program. Look what happened how far they were able to get this stage of their ambitions. Obama is trying to stop. What is he trying negotiate? Sell them uranium? Or you just woke up?

Cowboy Ted

No it's not up to me. It will probably be up to Congress on what direction we take. Care to turn on your party, since so many Democrats in Congress happen to agree with me?
Not a democrat. I am firmly in the independent camp.
Cowboy Ted

Not with a weak dick as leader...
Get mad...weak to you only because he won't get more American soldiers killed in a war we have nothing to do with and no reason to join.

Charwin

I agree Iran's nuclear program needs to be stopped. I just think Obama is taking a route that won't accomplish that.

And apparently, neither does Congress. A lot of Democrats in Congress are insisting that Obama have them OK any deal he makes. Kind of sounds like they really don't trust him, doesn't it?

Cowboy Ted

Not a democrat. I am firmly in the independent camp.
Cowboy Ted

Not with a weak dick as leader...
Get mad...weak to you only because he won't get more American soldiers killed in a war we have nothing to do with and no reason to join.
There is a way to win the war and not use US troops. Strategic patience is not that way. Leadership and a plan...and listening to reform leaders would help.

Obiw11053767
And he wants to let them have nukes, ....

Find one quote or policy by Obama that would support your wild fantasy.

And what position is Iran in today? This is who caused it:

President Bush Meets with His Eminence Abdul-Aziz Al-Hakim, Leader of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq
20061204-7_d-0721-515h.jpg

President George W. Bush welcomes Sayyed Abdul-Aziz Al-Hakim, Leader of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq, to the White House Monday, Dec. 4, 2006. Said the President, "I appreciate so very much His Eminence's commitment to a unity government. I assured him the United States supports his work and the work of the Prime Minister to unify the country." White House photo by Eric Draper

The guy with the idiot grin photographed on the left brought Sayyed Abdul-Aziz Al-Hakim, (Leader of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq) in from Tehran including Hakim's Quds trained militias known as the Badr Brigade. They came with tanks to Baghdad right behind the American ones. The a Badr Brigades are part of the Shiite ground force that has the Daesh terrorist scum surrounded in Tikrit - but now needs the US fighter pilots again to do some air strikes for them.

Whom are you trying to fool with your lack of knowledge about Iraq Iran and two US Presidents?

Forum List

Back