CDZ Would Hillary Clinton make a good President?

Would Hillary Clinton make a good President?

• Total voters
She strikes me as someone who is dishonest, lacks integrity, and would do a good job of maintaining the status quo which I feel really isn't helping things. The fact is that the Clintons are basically regarded as the democratic counterpart to the Bush family. I don't doubt she could do a good job. What I doubt is that she wishes to do a good job helping the common man. And of course if you look at who is financing her, well...draw your own conclusions. I recommend looking via opensecrets.com

Edit: here's the site. I encourage everyone to have a look. Top Donors data for Hillary Clinton, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

Not fear or ignorance. I want them to go by the same rules all other legal people have done to become a citizen. Illegals can stay the fuck out or get the fuck out. Close the borders. Make them work for it like our ancestors did.

Make America Great Again, or I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Hmmm hard choices? You liberals need to vote more for Jill , split that vote.

Hillary's book HARD CHOICES: Ch. 24 - she knew all about protecting information
NOTE: Hillary has pretended she was never instructed on how to handle sensitive material. Unbelievably, she was reading her emails on the 8th floor balcony of the State Department. She was not allowed to use her mobile devices inside. The balcony offered hackers the perfect location for hacking. The following excerpt is from her book, HARD CHOICES.

I don't know enough about Jill Stein. Johnson is out because he wants open borders. That leaves Trump. Never hillary.

Fear. Ignorance and Fear. Taco trucks on every corner!

Yum!
You do know that you don't need to be here illegally to know how to make a taco, right? There are recipes online.

Yeah but the nervous sweat of illegals gives it that extra 'punch'.

But hillary is hillary her presidency will be marked 24/7 in scandals and hearings...no way around it.

I do agree with one thing- if Clinton is elected President- the GOP will spend the next 4 years manufacturing scandals and hearings.

Don't need to manufacture anything about the clintons. They're ripe for the pickings. Clinton Cash is a pretty good primer for those who are ignorant about the clintons using their government 'service', to get rich. Many books written about these two money hustlers, and guaranteed they won't sue anyone for libel or slander because what's written and said about them is true.]

The right wing has been manufacturing 'scandals' for 30 years now.

If a Democrat is elected as President, the right wing will manufacture scandals for the next 4 years.

Here's my most current take on Clinton:
Who, in their right mind, would vote for someone who has stated that, as SoS, they where unaware that a "C" next to a paragraph denotes "Confidential" information. To suggest that someone is competent that asserts they thought the "C" meant that it was paragraph "C" is to suggest that complete idiots are fit to occupy the Oval Office. I, for one, completely reject that notion.

Here's my most current take on Clinton:
Who, in their right mind, would vote for someone who has stated that, as SoS, they where unaware that a "C" next to a paragraph denotes "Confidential" information. To suggest that someone is competent that asserts they thought the "C" meant that it was paragraph "C" is to suggest that complete idiots are fit to occupy the Oval Office. I, for one, completely reject that notion.

The same sort of people who vote for Trump because they believe he "tells it like it is".

Nothing is "great" about the shitclintons but their ego and their penchant for doing anything from crying to murder to obtain wealth and power over the people they consider beneath them. That includes everyone but their inner circle. They are the most vile disgusting scum on earth even below the likes of hitler and idi amin because they wont admit what shit they are.

Forum List

Back