Would Hillary be "illegitimate" if she cheated and won?

If Hillary won, and then was exposed by wikileaks to have cheated, would she be "illegitimate"?

• YES, because SHE cheated both Bernie (via Debbie) and Trump (via Donna) even if exposed by Putin

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO, all fair in politics, Russia hacking is irrelevant to US elections, the office deserves respect

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
What if the tables were turned and Hillary won, and then wikileaks via the Russians exposed the DNC cheating? Does anyone think the same outraged democrats would be calling Hilary "illegitimate" because of Russian interference?

It would just be the same thing after grubber...

The same thing after no shovle ready jobs.

If she lost the popular vote in a landslide, and it was revealed that China had used cyber attacks and propaganda resources to interfere in her favor, I certainly wouldn't be as smug about her victory as the treasonous Trump sheep who are, in fact, grateful to their hero Putin for his crime.

We would see the old partisan flip Republicans would be calling her illegitimate and boycotting her Inauguration and Democrats would be caliing them sore losers and sexist for boycotting.

What if the tables were turned and Hillary won, and then wikileaks via the Russians exposed the DNC cheating? Does anyone think the same outraged democrats would be calling Hilary "illegitimate" because of Russian interference?
No, there is no way Hillary's supporters would say she was illegitimate, because legitimacy means nothing to them. Their rhetoric and actions have to be viewed in the light that they are focused entirely on the assumption and continuation of power. Things like legitimacy, scandal, criminal activity and wrong doing in general are just means to an end.

Take for example her Sec State email scandal. In a sane world, everyone would recognize that what she did was extremely careless and unworthy of anyone with access to classified information, much less the Secretary of State. Her supporters, however, moved the goal posts further away with every tidbit of information that came out, ultimately proclaiming her total innocence just because she was not convicted of a crime in a court of law. Had she been convicted, there would still have been support for her from them, finding some other excuse.

Losing the election is the best thing that could happen to the Beast and Bill. She won't have to spend years under subpoena and and investigations and spend her final years in some federal penitentiary. Bill has a greater chance of preserving a legacy beyond the abject sleaze the Beast would have further soiled.

She cheated and lost....priceless, no? :lol:

I would of have went to work just like I do everyday.

the rightwingnuts would be in meltdown. they hated even treating a president who won twice by over 51% of the vote as legitimate

bunch of losers.

learn to speak english. that is "i would have gone....".

If she lost the popular vote in a landslide, and it was revealed that China had used cyber attacks and propaganda resources to interfere in her favor, I certainly wouldn't be as smug about her victory as the treasonous Trump sheep who are, in fact, grateful to their hero Putin for his crime.
Of course you would, asshole.

Learn to except defeat, yes Jillian we all know you got stood up by your prom date.

Trump was calling the election rigged, until he won.

He would have certainly continued to call it rigged, had he lost.

Okay, here is some English: FUCK OFF!

the rightwingnuts would be in meltdown. they hated even treating a president who won twice by over 51% of the vote as legitimate

bunch of losers.

Its not our fault you people lost the House and the Senate. The people, fed up with Obama and the Dem's elected new representatives and sent them to DC to stop Obama and the Dem's. Don't like it, win an election.

Learn to except defeat, yes Jillian we all know you got stood up by your prom date.

You can't trust them goats!

Forum List

Back