Would High Schools dare risk this today?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Notice how the only people with firearms are the students.

Clover-Park-Senior-High-School-Rifle-Club-1941.jpg

When I was in school you would have had a hard time walking by any pickup in the jr high or high school parking lot that did not have a gun rack and at least one rifle hanging in it.

Hair styles in that picture were like those of the 1941-49 high school years. Women were called
on to be defenders while the men were at war, just in case we'd be threatened by an Axis
power over here. Just sayin'.​

I believe the article said it was from the 1950s.

Here is a link to an article detailing how the number of gun clubs at schools started declining in the late 1960s to early 1970s.

Gun Clubs at School | National Review

Hair styles in that picture were like those of the 1941-49 high school years. Women were called
on to be defenders while the men were at war, just in case we'd be threatened by an Axis
power over here. Just sayin'.​

I believe the article said it was from the 1950s.

Here is a link to an article detailing how the number of gun clubs at schools started declining in the late 1960s to early 1970s.

Gun Clubs at School | National Review
I spent 30 minutes looking up hairstyles from 1938-1952, because their sweaters reminded me of my mother's high school sweater, and she graduated in 1941. Thanks for the correction. Hairdos in the late 30s didn't look like the girls above, but after 1941, except for the pompadours (not everyone wore them) in the middle 40s, high school girls hair was a lot the same. Thanks for the correction. That is a beautiful classroom with shiny wooden doors and floors.

Just shows how stupid people were in the 1950s. Handing a woman a gun. Why not just hand a retard scissors while you're at it?

Forum List

Back