CDZ Would every state have handled this massive emergency as well as they have in Texas?

When tragedy strikes, politics goes out the window and Americans rush to help other Americans in need. Hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, floods, it doesn't matter who or where, we show up in numbers. And BTW, religion is one big reason why.

A Trillion dollars from the fed.

Reality: You are no better than any other State in the nation.

Any insurance companies walk yet such as in Florida?

When tragedy strikes, politics goes out the window and Americans rush to help other Americans in need. Hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, floods, it doesn't matter who or where, we show up in numbers. And BTW, religion is one big reason why.

What does religion have to do with it?

Helping your fellow man is a basic tenet of just about every religion, and was pretty much non-existent before religion came along. If you believe that altruism would be the same if religion did not exist that's fine by me, but I suspect you are in a distinct minority. And if you have to ask the question then you're not going to be satisfied with my answer or any other anyway.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you is a basic tenet of humanity

Man has always helped his fellow man. That is what made him the dominant species
Not really.

colosseum-rome-notes-and-001.jpg

Forum List

Back