Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without whites, spooks wouldn't know how to do anything, not even pick cotton., which they were so bad at, they got replaced by a machine that doesn't whine when you whip it.

That's their real problem. They have even lost their hunter-gatherer skills and would be unable to feed themselves in the African Bush. It requires more skill to hunt and kill an impala than to hunt through the shelves at Walmart and make their kill with a SNAP card.

Spooks wouldn't have any white chicks to bang. And then you'd all start getter darker and darker over the generations. :D
Not really. Most white chicks would let you white males leave. They all want mixed babies from what I hear. However, very quickly would be back to various shades of Black - light brown.

Calm down. The whites are not going to abandon you. I promised Obama that the whites would continue to take care of the Blacks for six more months until we have had time to grant 6 million Hispanics amnesty and have them trained to take over your jobs. They should only need about a month to learn all the skills the Blacks have. After six months though, the Blacks are on their own. It'll be sink or swim for you because even the Democrats have given up on you. Have a nice day.

You are simply totally, 100%, irrefutably batshit crazy, as all all racists. Have a nice day.

You know you love me. Everyone loves me. I'm so cute. Look at my avatar.

Without whites, spooks wouldn't have any fried chicken, it was invented in Scotland. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back