Would banning large clips or assault weapons stopped today's school shooting in Cali?

Gov.Coumo gave the state of the State speech...
Man he was screaming like a crazy man...about tougher gun laws...
NY has some of the toughest.

Looks like he is running for President.

Where was he six months before the shootings.

Last edited:
It's very hard to stop crazy.

Bingo. It doesn't matter one iota whether a person has a gun, a knife, a baseball bat or a rope. If a person has gone so far over the edge that they are bound and determined to kill another person (or several), they are going to find a way to achieve their goal.

Never heard about a dozen people getting killed in a mass baseball batting ...

Im pretty sure it would have had no impact but I'm glad to see Biden wasting everyones time I guess.

Hey, fuckwit, if he had access to an assault weapon he would have accomplished his goal of gunning down fellow students.

Instead of being an agenda whore and looking like a fool, why don't you post a nice thread about the brave teachers that risked their lives to talk him out of his gun?

Student tells teacher: 'I don't want to shoot you'

Im pretty sure it would have had no impact but I'm glad to see Biden wasting everyones time I guess.

Hey, fuckwit, if he had access to an assault weapon he would have accomplished his goal of gunning down fellow students.

Instead of being an agenda whore and looking like a fool, why don't you post a nice thread about the brave teachers that risked their lives to talk him out of his gun?

Hey, dumb bitch, kullyfornia has the STRICTEST guns laws in America, yet there was a still a shooting at a school. How can that be?

Would banning large clips or assault weapons stopped today's school shooting in Cali?

I think it would help. Another big problem we have is all these weapons going to Mexico. I don't to take guns out of the hands of Americans, I just want common sense regulation.

Hey, dumb bitch, kullyfornia has the STRICTEST guns laws in America, yet there was a still a shooting at a school. How can that be?
Apparently they worked, otherwise the kid would have been able to shoot more people, braindead idiot.

Apparently they worked, otherwise the kid would have been able to shoot more people, braindead idiot.

I can remember when my state had limits on shotgun shells. You weren't allowed to carry a shotgun with more than three shells. It's funny how we can make such laws for animals, but not people.

Apparently they didn't, because he still took a gun to school and shot people, and he could have shot more had he wanted, even though kullyfornia has the toughest gun laws in America, retarded liberal hack.

The REAL problem is not type of firearm, it's who the firearm is in the hands of.

Last edited:
Gov.Coumo gave the state of the State speech...
Man he was screaming like a crazy man...about tougher gun laws...
NY has some of the toughest.

Looks like he is running for President.

Where was he six months before the shootings.

Watching Clint Eastwood's back? I don't see anyone from New York being President.

I loved Unforgiven.

Apparently they didn't, because he still took a gun to school and shot people, and he could have shot more had he wanted, even though kullyfornia has the toughest gun laws in America, retarded liberal hack.

The REAL problem is not type of firearm, it's who the firearm is in the hands of.
Keep telling yourself that. If he'd had what the asswipe in Newton had more people would have been shot.

That's true to a certain extent, but if we can regulate firearms for animals, why can't we regulate them for people? How many shotgun shells are allowed during deer season in various states? Do you see my point?

I don't want all weapons taken out of the hands of Americans, but I wouldn't mind some regulation to keep guns out of the hands of bad people or limit magazine size, so they can't kill so many people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back