Would atheist give up blow jobs from hookers if it saved lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unification

Aug 5, 2018
Hypothetically, if atheist know that getting blow job from hooker doing crack would lead to others being infected with the diseases, and eventually lead to 100s of people including children being infected and dying...

Would the atheist agree to give up blowjobs if he knew it would prevent this? Or would he really be fine with it leading to children dying from disease if it it mean he can get a blowjob from hooker maybe once or twice a year?

I have feeling not many atheists will answer this challenge... hm...

Hypothetically, if atheist know that getting blow job from hooker doing crack would lead to others being infected with the diseases, and eventually lead to 100s of people including children being infected and dying...

Would the atheist agree to give up blowjobs if he knew it would prevent this? Or would he really be fine with it leading to children dying from disease if it it mean he can get a blowjob from hooker maybe once or twice a year?

I’d give up bjs. And not because I believed it would get me into an imaginary paradise for all eternity. I would do it because I value those people who are living. I wouldn’t want harm to come to others because of me.

People who don’t believe in god aren’t dicks but look at you theists. You’re horrible starting with your Muslim brothers and work your way to American Christians who owned slaves or modern day god hates fags theists.

You actually started a thread to suggest that a single atheist foregoing hookers for fear of herpes would save the children --- and put it in the Religion forum?

What the fuck are you snorting?

You actually started a thread to suggest that a single atheist foregoing hookers for fear of herpes would save the children --- and put it in the Religion forum?

What the fuck are you snorting?
Shows you the twisted mind of the theist. Lucky for us they believe a god is watching them or else god help the rest of us.

Would the Bible thumpers give up their whores and blow jobs?
That oxymoron, since that be like saying would a vegan give up meat, if they eating meat they not being very devout vegan, now are they>

That oxymoron, since that be like saying would a vegan give up meat, if they eating meat they not being very devout vegan, now are they>

LMAO!! Oh, so you believe that Christians don't pay hookers for blowjobs? So, by your standards, only "perfect" Christians are actually Christians?

That makes Christians a tiny minority in the US.

Why doesn't the atheist just use a condom and not spread a disease?

Why don't you ask this guy … ?

jimmy-swaggart.jpg

… didn't stop him.

What on earth makes you think it’s atheists using hookers?

Delusional loon

So trumps not really a Christian?
Maybe not - but why atheist hate him then just for being poly-amorous and having multiple lovers?

I am far less concerned about who Trump fucked and more concerned about his lying and cheating.

How about Trump wanting to make asbestos great again? That will cost many lives. Gutting the EPA, especially to help his buddies make more money, is far more dangerous than atheists getting blowjobs.

How about this one …

ted_haggard1257421024.jpg

… he too chose the prostitute.

LMAO!! Oh, so you believe that Christians don't pay hookers for blowjobs? So, by your standards, only "perfect" Christians are actually Christians?

That makes Christians a tiny minority in the US.
Is like IQ, silly rabbit. People with IQs over 200 are tiny minority.

People with high spiritual quotient (SQ) like Christ are rarer than people who are average.

Problem is when America is in state of ancient Rome, the average continues to go lower and lower due to rampant materalism so many churches are dead and materialism still runs rampant - this be why we need way of combatting the materalism disease.

Why doesn't the atheist just use a condom and not spread a disease?
Condom is placebo, atheist pretend that condom is magical device which prevents disease but that is just silly - reality is that only way to prevent disease is not to be deseperate enough to use hookers, but know how to make love to real woman like wild stallion instead of desperate, sickly dog - he he

I not think Mr. Fabio troll many hookers for blowjobs, usually guys who look more like the fat guy on the South Park - he he

How about these two ministers of G-d? Maybe you should ask them...?

tennessee-prostitution.jpg

Or him ….

image6463388.jpg

… or him …

55146b0fa2d3a.image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back