would any of the libs like to say something good about America and Christianity??

You are mistaken. The same study determined that willfull stupidity was the exclusive domain of liberals, so in order to accept the veracity of one, you also must accept the truthfulness of the other.

However, high levels of flatulence has long been established in the Christian community. Resulting in the old saying...

That went over like a fart in church

as everyone can see most of the libbs on this thread have nothing good to say about America or Christianity !!! and the very very small minority of lefties that do always follow up with what they don't like !!! listen up America the left is a bigger threat than the Islamic terrorist when it comes to Americas future !!!:doubt:

not true Yidnar. I posted nothing negative after my positive post.

tsk, tsk, Yidnar.

America has been seriously damaged by Republican policies, but we can still save it.

Thank God Christianity is nothing like whatever that mess is Republicans believe in. Jesus never said, "Let him die" or "corporations are people my friend".

Did I do good?

What were some of the notable corporations of Jesus' day?

Despite our flaws, we are the greatest nation in the world at this point in time. Our basic strength lies in our ability to have peaceful and expected changes in power every few years.

As for Christianity, to quote Ghandi:

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Christianity, as practiced by Christ is probably one of the most beautiful human institutions in the history of the world. He practiced complete benevolence, peace, and shunned any accumulation of wealth or power.

Unfortunately, mankind has tarnished it through the basic lust for accumulation of wealth or power

O come on now gaux. You are in medical school. Don't tell me you aren't chasing wealth and power!

Last edited:
i would like the libbs to post what they like about America and Christianity !!! surely they have something good to say !!

What do I like about America? The fact that I can go from Maine to California and I don't need a passport, because in Europe, you can't do that. I also appreciate the fact that I was born free in this country and have the right to speak my mind, so much did I appreciate it, that I was allowed to serve for 20 years in the U.S. Navy defending the rights of others to be able to do the same.

What do I like about Christianity? I like the parts where it talks about my big brother Yeshua, and tries to convey the same message He did over 2,000 years ago, but I don't like the way they have twisted it into it's current state.

Where are the European Maine and California?

HOW narrow minded can a person be? With your thoughts, you encourage a right wing machine to destroy all America stands for.

I happen to vote liberal but am moderate to conservative living. I've never even had an orgy.

I'm an old spinster (all the Republicans I dated were too sexually rabid for my taste, and I didn't find that many liberals, so...hey...) who thinks the modern right wing is nuts. But I love my country. I really do. I love hot dogs, apple pie, and Ford. I just never was a sports fan, but baseball, well, I liked playing it when I was a kid. And I LOVED my mom. I love cape cod and colonial houses and green lawns and am not turned on at all by adobe, stucco, and dirt lawns. And the push for all of us to hablo espanol worries me.

I am patriotic to tears with old church hymns and patriotic music. I happen to HATE Christian rock. I like the old stuff.

The good Christian people I grew up with and learned from liked the music I like, and they didn't need CR and amps and glitter and hands in the air and AIRS.

My dear Lord lives in a couple of little humble churches I grew up in. He's still there. I think he doesn't really like the modern electric God.

I pray regularly to the God I learned to know, the one who tells me that my earthly failure in life, as in wealth beyond plenty to live on, is plenty and convinces me. I LOVE my God who likes my focus on the birth of Christ these days, not the mall and bargains.

I am wholly what I just described, and I vote Democrat.

Enough for you?

Last edited:
HOW narrow minded can a person be? With your thoughts, you encourage a right wing machine to destroy all America stands for.

I happen to vote liberal but am moderate to conservative living. I've never even had an orgy.

I'm an old spinster (all the Republicans I dated were too sexually rabid for my taste, and I didn't find that many liberals, so...hey...) who thinks the modern right wing is nuts. But I love my country. I really do. I love hot dogs, apple pie, and Ford. I just never was a sports fan, but baseball, well, I liked playing it when I was a kid. And I LOVED my mom. I love cape cod and colonial houses and green lawns and am not turned on at all by adobe, stucco, and dirt lawns. And the push for all of us to hablo espanol worries me.

I am patriotic to tears with old church hymns and patriotic music. I happen to HATE Christian rock. I like the old stuff.

The good Christian people I grew up with and learned from liked the music I like, and they didn't need CR and amps and glitter and hands in the air and AIRS.

My dear Lord lives in a couple of little humble churches I grew up in. He's still there. I think he doesn't really like the modern electric God.

I pray regularly to the God I learned to know, the one who tells me that my earthly failure in life, as in wealth beyond plenty to live on, is plenty and convinces me. I LOVE my God who likes my focus on the birth of Christ these days, not the mall and bargains.

Enough for you?

Me? I happen to be conservative when it comes to things I don't understand, but when they are fully explained to me, I become very liberal in looking for new applications for the new thing I didn't understand.

I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, voted (mostly) Republican during that time, but have since seen where they try to hold this country back. I'm not overly happy about Reagan, and I also think the biggest mistake this country ever made was electing Bush Jr. for the second (as well as the first) time.

I also dig and respect what Jaffeh said.

Hey girl......you single? I'm 47.

Enough for you?

Me? I happen to be conservative when it comes to things I don't understand, but when they are fully explained to me, I become very liberal in looking for new applications for the new thing I didn't understand.

I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, voted (mostly) Republican during that time, but have since seen where they try to hold this country back. I'm not overly happy about Reagan, and I also think the biggest mistake this country ever made was electing Bush Jr. for the second (as well as the first) time.

I also dig and respect what Jaffeh said.

Hey girl......you single? I'm 47.
whats so great about Obama !!

Enough for you?

FAIL

The challenge was to say something good about America and Christians. Not to tell us how much you love America in spite of how bad it is or where God lives in 2 little buildings.

The point went over your head like a 747~

i would like the libbs to post what they like about America and Christianity !!! surely they have something good to say !!

This!

Christians, Muslims, Jews to Boycott Lowe's Over 'Bigotry', Christian News

Fri, Dec. 16, 2011 Posted: 06:16 PM EDT

Christians, Muslims, and Jews alike are speaking out against Lowe’s Hardware Store’s decision to pull advertisement from the TLC television show “All American Muslim.” On Saturday, demonstrations in front of various Lowe’s locations across the country will seek to raise awareness against the perceived bigotry behind the chain’s decision.

“We stand against Lowe’s decision. We feel corporations have the right to make their own decisions regarding their advertising. But when you are basing that decision on a fringe group and their hatred and bigotry then that’s wrong. They (Lowe’s) buckled,” Abed Ayoub, legal director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, told The Christian Post.

“We’ve seen Christian groups as well as Jewish and other interfaith groups come out and stand up against this bigotry. It’s been a very diverse show of support.”

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee will be among the groups protesting outside a Lowe’s store in Allen Park, Mich., on Saturday, right outside of Dearborn where the contested television show is filmed. Leaders from all faiths are expected to attend. Among the groups leading the demonstration are the African American Ministers Leadership Council, Council on American-Islamic Relations, and the People for the American Way Foundation.

People for the American Way issued an invitation on their website for supporters to join in on the protest against Lowe’s “decision to cave into hate.”

This!

Christians, Muslims, and Jews alike are speaking out against Lowe’s Hardware Store’s decision to pull advertisement from the TLC television show “All American Muslim.” On Saturday, demonstrations in front of various Lowe’s locations across the country will seek to raise awareness against the perceived bigotry behind the chain’s decision.

“We stand against Lowe’s decision. We feel corporations have the right to make their own decisions regarding their advertising. But when you are basing that decision on a fringe group and their hatred and bigotry then that’s wrong. They (Lowe’s) buckled,” Abed Ayoub, legal director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, told The Christian Post.

“We’ve seen Christian groups as well as Jewish and other interfaith groups come out and stand up against this bigotry. It’s been a very diverse show of support.”

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee will be among the groups protesting outside a Lowe’s store in Allen Park, Mich., on Saturday, right outside of Dearborn where the contested television show is filmed. Leaders from all faiths are expected to attend. Among the groups leading the demonstration are the African American Ministers Leadership Council, Council on American-Islamic Relations, and the People for the American Way Foundation.

People for the American Way issued an invitation on their website for supporters to join in on the protest against Lowe’s “decision to cave into hate.”

Where I live, Lowes has their super duper big poinsettas on sale for $3.75. Great deal! I couldn't let that one pass me by. Everything else looks pretty picked over. Not many of those flowers left, likely to be none by the end of the day tomorrow. Better hurry!

This!

Where I live, Lowes has their super duper big poinsettas on sale for $3.75. Great deal! I couldn't let that one pass me by. Everything else looks pretty picked over. Not many of those flowers left, likely to be none by the end of the day tomorrow. Better hurry!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! AND GOD BLESS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN HISTORY .....AMERICA !!!!:eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

This!

We went to Loew's just yesterday to pick up a few things and definitely picked over. BTW: I feel sorry for them getting into the middle of this stupid storm.

Forum List

Back