Would Any Moderates like to Discuss How the Democrats Can Return to Being a National Party Again?

I think it can be done, but I would like to find a group of rational moderates to engage in said discussion, absent the usual trolls and bomb throwers.

Anyone interested? (conservatives as well)

I'll check back in a couple of hours to see if there are any takers.

They run a better candidate than Hillary and they will easily win in 2020.

They are getting a huge gain from Trump... The Moderates and Democrats are now actually concentrating in the grassroots, something the GOP has done for years before... Trump is a gift to the Democrats if they handle it properly....

Clinton won the popular vote but really didn't lock in the rust belt which should have been easy... They made a simple mistake, they presumed the recovery reached everyone but really only caught on in the cities... All she had to say to them is, I understand your pain and in my term it is to take the wins in the economy and spread it into rural areas... Simple...

Would Any Moderates like to Discuss How the Democrats Can Return to Being a National Party Again?

This whole notion is a myth.

Simple facts.
Clinton won the PV , bigly.
Dems gained seats in both houses.

At best, Trump won with the majority of independents.

As they swing and as Trump is struggling, bigly, no doubt the pendulum is already closing on the point of no return for Repubs.
A few bad days for Congress will seal that deal.

So, I don't know WTF you're talking about.

Forum List

Back