Would America Win In A War With Russia

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Most of those Russian nukes wouldn't get off the ground. the Russian infrastructure is toast, most of those '25,000 tanks n stuff' the clueless idiots who get their info from Democratic Underground and Daily Kos think they have are scrap, they might have 3,000 or so actually working, and they can't commit many to any real offensives without stripping their border units. Their Air Force is tiny, and maintaining high tech gear is also extremely expensive, so all the noise about their 'superior fighter planes' is silly as well, most morons aren't even aware there won't be a lot of dogfights, most likely there will be none at all, so that 'capability' plays zero role in the next war. They won't even see ours before they get taken out, so it's a moot issue.

Their few actually operational nukes are mostly a threat to Europe.
I love the casual dismissal of the Russian nukes.

If even 10% of the the Russian nukes got through, the United States as we know it would be over.

There is no winning- there is only the side that has a few more citizens survive as China takes over the world afterwards.

Syriusly has a good point. Think Hurricane Katrina caused problems? 1 Russian submarine with half its nukes working changes America forever.

History also provides a recent example of a country "winning" a war but at such a great cost it could not support its empire. Another who's territory was largely not involved rose to prominence.

Most of those Russian nukes wouldn't get off the ground. the Russian infrastructure is toast, most of those '25,000 tanks n stuff' the clueless idiots who get their info from Democratic Underground and Daily Kos think they have are scrap, they might have 3,000 or so actually working, and they can't commit many to any real offensives without stripping their border units. Their Air Force is tiny, and maintaining high tech gear is also extremely expensive, so all the noise about their 'superior fighter planes' is silly as well, most morons aren't even aware there won't be a lot of dogfights, most likely there will be none at all, so that 'capability' plays zero role in the next war. They won't even see ours before they get taken out, so it's a moot issue.

If even 10% of the the Russian nukes got through, the United States as we know it would be over.

There is no winning- there is only the side that has a few more citizens survive as China takes over the world afterwards.

Syriusly has a good point. Think Hurricane Katrina caused problems? 1 Russian submarine with half its nukes working changes America forever.

History also provides a recent example of a country "winning" a war but at such a great cost it could not support its empire. Another who's territory was largely not involved rose to prominence.

It’s a good thing Trump didn’t take Media and Democrat advice and attack Putin at Helsinki then.

Typhoon2.jpg

uss_georgia_ssgn729.jpg

All that is needed from either side to destroy the other country..............

Goes Nuclear.............there will be no winners.........PERIOD.

Typhoon2.jpg

uss_georgia_ssgn729.jpg

---------------------------------------- might be some prepared survivors to rebuild society though . Already , earlier today i advised one scaredy cat to get moving and to get prepared . I don't know if she listened Eagle .

Personal attack deleted

You might want to look around for the new tech that tracks subs and renders their ballistic missiles useless, and have for a couple of decades now. Most of those won't make it out of their launch tubes, either, assuming any Russian sub commander these days would actually comply with such an order in the first place. If the threat was even half as credible as the hysterical gimps claim it is Putin would be demanding a lot more, and getting it.

It's lot more fun to believe the rubbish that we don't know where they are most of the time, though, kind of like believing in vampires or Chuckie dolls; nuke war has been such a staple of decades of science fiction and horror stories.

The Hunt For Red October era was over before Clancey even wrote it. Great Story, though; that and Spy Who Came In From the Cold are the two best Cold War books written.

And what 'recent historic example' is that? The Soviet Union? LBJ shut them down in 1973, some 5 decades ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typhoon2.jpg

uss_georgia_ssgn729.jpg

---------------------------------------- might be some prepared survivors to rebuild society though . Already , earlier today i advised one scaredy cat to get moving and to get prepared . I don't know if she listened Eagle .
Nothing from me about being scared..............just stating the facts...........They carry enough warheads to wipe out everyone......MERV'S.............

Syriously is just an annoying troll, .

Syriusly happens to be a military history buff who reads actual books.

No one would win a 'nuclear war'. Only a fool would think anyone would win a nuclear war.

Who do you think would win a nuclear war? Hint. Nobody.

latest
--------------------------------- i think or guess that the USA would win in the end and prepared survivors that are already scattered about the USA would rebuild . Heck , most of the lefties on this board hate the USA anyway and are looking to change the USA into something different .

Typhoon2.jpg

uss_georgia_ssgn729.jpg

Nothing from me about being scared..............just stating the facts...........They carry enough warheads to wipe out everyone......MERV'S.............
-----------------------------------------some will survive is my guess and i was talking about a retired gov employee thats scared Eagle .

In a war with Russia? I mean if war broke out today.
No one wins in any war. American's would survive and as always we would rebuild. It is just what we are. The last thing the world does not understand is when faced with a common foe we tend to join to defeat the invaders and will "bleed" them to death.

Last edited:

latest
--------------------------------- i think or guess that the USA would win in the end and prepared survivors that are already scattered about the USA would rebuild . Heck , most of the lefties on this board hate the USA anyway and are looking to change the USA into something different .
The contards on this board sure do love to imagine that they would be among the few survivors....

welapoc.jpg

In a war with Russia? I mean if war broke out today.
No one wins in any war. American's would survive and as always we would rebuild. It is just what we are. The last thing the world does not understand is when faced with a common foe we tend to join to defeat the invaders and will "bleed" them to death.

There are basically two scenarios when it comes to a hypothetical war between Russia and the United States
a) Non-nuclear- No one wins. Because it would be fought in Western Europe or Afghanistan or somewhere but not in the United States or Russia. Because Putin would use nukes if his personal power was threatened. And the United States would use nukes if there was a serious invasion of the United States that couldn't be countered. So we would have a war of attrition which the United States might prevail- but for what? Lots of dead Americans- and Putin would stay in power in Russia.
b) Nuclear- if it goes nuclear neither country just 'rebuilds'- the best case scenario is that there would remain some areas of both countries that would remain arable with perhaps 20% of our population remaining- and China simply takes over both countries.

some would survive , some wouldn't . The ones that will survive are mostly likely the best prepared while most in big cities are toast or whats for supper Syriusly .

Forum List

Back