Would abolishing the right to own a gun prevent gun related crimes?

Ban your dope meaning prescribed meds, maybe you can get through to sheep it's drugs causing this bs and not the guns

World famous psychiatrist says: more psychiatric drug treatment means more mass shootings will happen

Feb27

World famous psychiatrist says: more psychiatric drug treatment means more mass shootings will happen

by Jon Rappoport

February 27, 2018

Listen to this man. You’d better listen.

His name is Peter Breggin. He is a world famous psychiatrist. He has been called the conscience of his profession.

Here is an excerpt from his bio:

“Peter R. Breggin MD is a Harvard-trained psychiatrist and former Consultant at NIMH [National Institute of Mental Health] who has been called ‘The Conscience of Psychiatry’

Psychiatry Fraud « Jon Rappoport's Blog

I would buy a gun and rob all you defenseless tools.

Where would you buy it?
From a guy I know.

Awesome. Where'd he get it?
It was stolen long before the confiscation. Unregistered, untraceable.

Cool! And you want it so you can rob people? You are awesome. A good guy with a gun!
Because in your world good guys with guns rob people.

Is there a higher level of knowledge on this board?

Where would you buy it?
From a guy I know.

Awesome. Where'd he get it?
It was stolen long before the confiscation. Unregistered, untraceable.

Cool! And you want it so you can rob people? You are awesome. A good guy with a gun!
Because in your world good guys with guns rob people.

Is there a higher level of knowledge on this board?

I'm sorry. Did you or did you not say that you would rob people if gun rights were abolished?

I live in Canada but have spent a good portion of my time before I retired working in the US.
As a non US resident I would not have a legal right to go into a store to buy & register a gun. Nevertheless getting one is as easy as asking a black guy to buy me a gun in a black neighborhood.
In Canada owning a gun is not a right...it is a "privilege"....that is if you are non "native"...native meaning aboriginal. Then you have that right on top of going hunting anywhere at any time...even at night using a spot light ! It is next to impossible to buy a gun in Canada and you can forget about it altogether if you cite self defense as a reason for wanting one. But it is just as easy to get one illegally as it is in a US black neighborhood if you go shopping for one on an Indian Reservation. I know that because I lived on a couple of them. Obviously any area where almost every road sign is riddled with bullet holes is an indication that there are lots of guns around and that those who own them do not just use them to perpetuate their "traditional live style" and culture.
So what do you think from where these criminals got the guns that have been used in Canada:
Spike in gun and gang violence in Canada has experts worried
Spike in gun and gang violence in Canada has experts worried
"We're struggling in relation to why that's happening," said Patterson, noting that more and more gang members are using guns to settle personal and drug disputes.

Last December, Ottawa police arrested 13 people and seized two dozen firearms following a six-month investigation called "Project Sabotage". One of the firearms recovered by police had a 'bump stock', an illegal modification that simulates the firing characteristics of a fully automatic weapon

Then he goes on saying that "some" of the guns were stolen from lawful gun owners.
As if that were an explanation! "Some" how many or how few is "some" and it does not address where the rest of them came from. Which they full well do know but P-correctness prevents them from saying so.
These guns make it into the country the same way as contraband tobacco drugs or everything else that is either way more expensive in Canada or outright illegal. With tobacco smuggling the authorities did not hesitate to point the finger at Indian Reserves that are close to or border with the US...that is before we got a liberal Prime Minister. Now the regular Police is barred from entering any Reservation unless they have permission of Chief & council. And if they pull over and search a car driven by natives on a road outside a Reservation it`s called racial profiling. The point is that no amount of gun restrictions will prevent any crimes committed by people who don`t give a rat`s ass about what is legal and what is not and are shielded from police by pc-liberal politiciens!

France can't keep fully automatic military weapons out of the hands of criminals and terrorists even though they are completely banned and illegal...that is terrorists on government terrorist watch lists.

Mexico has one gun store, The Mexican military controls it and only allows the privileged people to buy guns their, nothing above .38 caliber....and Mexican drug cartels have fully automatic military weapons.....many of which they get from the Mexican police and military....

Britain banned guns ....gun crime has gone up every single year and in 2017 it was up 23% across the country and up 42% in London.....

Australia banned guns.....gun crime is going up there, and they have also had public space shootings....which they claim no longer happen...

Criminals in Chicago, New York, L.A., Baltimore....all get guns even though those cities have extreme gun control....

Sweden.....they are having gun and grenade attacks in their major cities....grenades, as well as fully automatic weapons, are illegal......

Criminals will get guns...a provable fact.

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun that`s the point isn`t it?
Countries where you don`t have the right to own a gun for the purpose of defending yourself, your family or your property for the most part also eroded your right to use any sort of force in order to defend yourself.
They go way beyond preventing law abiding people from owning a gun.
In this country you don`t just risk, you are certain to be charged with assault, using a "weapon" if you use anything other than your bare hands to defend yourself. And if you injure your attacker(s) with it, they pile on even more charges and penalties on top of that. There were cases where the "weapon" was a cane a senior citizen used during a home invasion. In all these cases the crown prosecutor uses the argument that the person who was attacked used "disproportional force" to defend himself because he/she had no way of knowing that the attacker(s) intended to injure him. This is how ridiculous it has become in Canada.
You can`t use any sort of force and object to defend yourself until somebody bashed your head in and after that you can`t use "deadly force" if you have that option because you had no way of knowing if the attacker intended to kill you. It all started in a very similar way what is going on in the US lately.
On Dec 6 1989 there was a school massacre in Montreal. The Liberal Government used that incident to establish a long gun registry. So far so good, nobody objected to having rifles registered the same way hand guns had been all along. But that`s not all that law changed. It gave the police the right to come to the homes of registered gun owners to inspect if they stored their gun or guns "securely".
You had to buy an approved metal cabinet where your gun was locked up and the ammunition had to be locked up in a separate secure container. If any of these guns were loaded you were convicted under the fire arms act and all your guns were confiscated.
Without really saying so that law made it impossible for the ordinary law abiding citizen to use a gun to defend himself in his own home...never mind anywhere else !
However that came later and included anything from a rock, a cane, a golf club even a stick using the "rationale" where the victim was burdened with the onus of proof that he/she was in physical danger.
First thing that happened was a huge spike in home invasions on farms and residences in the rural areas as well as robberies of stores in small towns distant from any police station.
That has since then moved right into urban areas after criminals realized that their victims risked arrest and prosecution if they used any sort of force and object to defend themselves.
Which leaves us with the only option,... which is to surrender to the criminals and file a complaint.
SICKENING isn`t it?

upload_2018-3-8_13-14-27.png

I want to add this to the previous post to show you all just how ridiculous it is getting here.
I live in a so called "safe" middle income neighborhood, just 100 meters from a school and looked out my living room window to check what all the screaming was about. A crazed individual with blood spattered all over his shirt used a crow bar to smash in the windshield of a commuter bus and the proceeded to attack people at the bus stop. He chased one lady and her toddler right to the door of the house she ran to to seek refuge.
The Winnipeg 911 service was so inundated with calls that anyone calling wound up on a waiting list.
Matter of fact it was not till the next day when police finally showed up knocking on doors to take statements.
Some of the victims later had gone public and stated that nobody has been charged and that the perpetrator can not be identified. Par for the course !
Somebody stole 2 bikes and some very expensive welding equipment + a lawn mower all of it was in an outbuilding in my fenced in back yard.
First I tried to file a complaint by telephone. All I got was a robo-answer that if it does not qualify as "robbery" it has to be reported in person at the Winnipeg Police central station which is almost a 1 hour drive through city traffic from here...and once you get there the only place to park are spots limited at 5 minutes before your car gets towed away. Once inside the receptionist told me that I have to use their online web site to file the complaint.
And when you do that you wind up here:
Session Expired
If you continue through that anyone who does not have a driver`s license, internet & email is screwed...like very many elderly people. I had all that and went right down to the bitter end.
A week later I finally got an email notifying me that my complaint can not be acted upon because I failed to prove that there was any "breaking" involved when these items were stolen.
In other words no crime the Winnipeg Police would investigate was committed even though I was able to tell them who had my property. That`s what happens to a Police department which was perfectly good before Winnipeg elected a Mayor who is proud to be gay and his first act was to appoint a new chief of Police.

Forum List

Back