Would a primary challenge from the left serve any purpose for Democrats?

Now convince me Republicans will throw more rich parasites in jail than Democrats.

It's a CLASS war, STUPID.

For what crimes, asshole?

In your "mind" it might be a "crime" to be rich (and YOU can't say "rich" without saying "parasite"), but in reality (a place you cannot even visit, sadly) there is no crime in being wealthy, you flaming pussy.

Now, on the astronomically off chance that you MEANT to make reference to rich folks who have actually committed some crime or crimes, the GOP probably has a better record of investigating them and prosecuting them than the Democratics, stupid.

Now convince me Republicans will throw more rich parasites in jail than Democrats.

In your "mind" it might be a "crime" to be rich (and YOU can't say "rich" without saying "parasite"), but in reality (a place you cannot even visit, sadly) there is no crime in being wealthy, you flaming pussy.

Now, on the astronomically off chance that you MEANT to make reference to rich folks who have actually committed some crime or crimes, the GOP probably has a better record of investigating them and prosecuting them than the Democratics, stupid.

I would bet you are right.

Noticed any crime on Wall Street lately?

Maybe you've spotted the current edition of the 1932 to 1934 Senate Committee on Banking and Currency's investigation of rich parasites of that time?

How about the Federal Reserve?
Notice any latent corruption at that address?
Traveler/Salmon Smith Barney/Citibank ring any bells?

"Wall Street honchos who want the Federal Reserve to remain as their coddling regulator particularly fear public attention to Section 20 of the Glass-Steagall Act.

"This is a verbatim quote from that hard-to-locate original legislation:

“'After one year from the date of the enactment of this Act, no member bank shall be affiliated in any manner described in section 2(b) hereof with any corporation, association, business trust, or other similar organization engaged principally in the issue, flotation, underwriting, public sale, or distribution at wholesale or retail or through syndicate participation of stocks, bonds, debentures, notes, or other securities.'” [Italic emphasis added.]

"This pesky passage might now renew questions as to whether the Federal Reserve Board broke the law in 1998 when it approved the merger of a massive securities firm (Travelers/Salomon Smith Barney) with a member bank holding insured deposits (Citibank).

"That institution is now a welfare ward of the taxpayer.

"Salomon was an investment bank engaged in underwriting all the kinds of securities forbidden by Glass-Steagall to become affiliated with a member bank; Smith Barney was a brokerage firm engaged in the public sale of the securities not allowed under Glass-Steagall to be affiliated with a member bank..."

The Most Vital...

The Federal Reserve approved the merger of 9/23/98 while Glass Steagall wasn't repealed until 11/12/99.

Sound slightly criminal, Sissy?

Any further stupid questions drop a line to Eliot Spitzer.

Or maybe he's a criminal in the Wall Street apologists' sewer.

You tell him, Karl Marx.

Every government is in a continuous a class war, Elvis.

No policy any government proposes or disposes effects each class in that society the same way.

Hence it is impossible for just about every policy not to create different outcomes for the different classes.

The only way NOT to have different outcomes effecting the very different classes is to have a classless society.

And we both agree that such a society doesn't work very well.

Marx's solution to the problem of capitalism's excesses, a massive, oppressive State attempting to central plan the entire economy, seems way off the mark to me; however, he understood as well as anyone who's ever lived the revolutionary force capitalism becomes AFTER it emasculates government.

I suspect that society also won't long endure.

Forum List

Back