Would a President Romney start a war with a nuclear Russia?

Oh for crying out loud this is the same playbook and fear mongering desperate libs used with Reagan when he ran against Carter.

Thirty-Two Freaking Years and IT'S THE SAME PATHETIC PLAYBOOK.

You libs couldn't come up with an original, intelligent idea if you tried. Same, worn out playbook.

This show how desperate libs are to keep people from voting Republican. They can't give us reasons to vote for Obama. It's the Carter/Reagan election all over again.

They couldn't give us reasons to vote for Carter and they can't give us reasons to vote for Obama. Both presidencies are HUGE SPECTACULAR FAILURES.

All they can do is fear monger and tell us all hell will break loose if we vote Republican.

No one is going to buy that, BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE since OBAMA WAS ELECTED.

From losing our A-1 Rating to letting the Middle East go to hell in a handbasket (aka Arab Spring) Obama has been a failure.

And libs now want to convince us it will be worse with a Republican?

Worse how? Like Bush when we were at Full Employment, about THREE TRILLION LESS IN DEBT, Still had our A-1 Rating, DIDN'T have the federal government arguing to hell with the Constitution the federal government can force anything on us including unfunded mandates (and damn right it's unfunded when WE have to buy it or pay a penalty), and our foreign policy WASN'T "don't worry Soviet, er I mean Russian President after I'm reelected, I can do what I want as far as disarming this country."

Yeah, we sure don't want to go back to those days, huh?

Good look with trying to scare us like that libs.

I'll just keep laughing at your pathetic desperation, because it's obvious you're running out of ideas on how to keep Obama in his failure of a job.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Oh for crying out loud this is the same playbook and fear mongering desperate libs used with Reagan when he ran against Carter.

Thirty-Two Freaking Years and IT'S THE SAME PATHETIC PLAYBOOK.

You libs couldn't come up with an original, intelligent idea if you tried. Same, worn out playbook.

This show how desperate libs are to keep people from voting Republican. They can't give us reasons to vote for Obama. It's the Carter/Reagan election all over again.

They couldn't give us reasons to vote for Carter and they can't give us reasons to vote for Obama. Both presidencies are HUGE SPECTACULAR FAILURES.

All they can do is fear monger and tell us all hell will break loose if we vote Republican.

No one is going to buy that, BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE since OBAMA WAS ELECTED.

From losing our A-1 Rating to letting the Middle East go to hell in a handbasket (aka Arab Spring) Obama has been a failure.

And libs now want to convince us it will be worse with a Republican?

Worse how? Like Bush when we were at Full Employment, about THREE TRILLION LESS IN DEBT, Still had our A-1 Rating, DIDN'T have the federal government arguing to hell with the Constitution the federal government can force anything on us including unfunded mandates (and damn right it's unfunded when WE have to buy it or pay a penalty), and our foreign policy WASN'T "don't worry Soviet, er I mean Russian President after I'm reelected, I can do what I want as far as disarming this country."

Yeah, we sure don't want to go back to those days, huh?

Good look with trying to scare us like that libs.

I'll just keep laughing at your pathetic desperation, because it's obvious you're running out of ideas on how to keep Obama in his failure of a job.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey guys, I quoted myself.

Looks like poor libs have nothing to say to this!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you consider an Islam to be a political idealogy?
Iran is an Islamic state.
Al-Qaeda is not a country.

Romney is right. You libs are taking his words out of context. Something you atack the right for doing but it is ok for the left I guess.

Read the quote with an open mind.

"Russia, this is, without question, our number one geopolitical foe. They - they fight every cause for the world's worst actors," he said, commenting on the outcome of the meeting of the US and Russian presidents in Seoul.

I woukd suggest people look up the word Geopolitical. Maybe then you will see that Romney was spot on.
Just look at how Russia blocks action against Syria for an example of wht Romney meant.

Forum List

Back