Would a Government of China try to Foreclose upon a United States?

It's more gradual, subtle, and insidious than that.

China won't keep buying Obama's garbage debt for nothing in return.

So the concession stands at places like Yosemite, aren't donna do it, anymore... uh-oh. :eek:

because
as all SMART conservatives KNOW for an absolute FACT

none of this happened BEFORE obama came to office

(kindly note sarcasm and roll of eyes)

China couldn't do anything.

However, the dollar would tank and interest rates spike, leading to another financial crisis and an even worse recession than the one we've been in.

Foreclose? We don't have a mortgage with them. There wouldnt be foreclosure

No. There would be war. How strong do you think our military will be if we can't borrow money? Don't get me wrong, I think our soldiers would still be excellently trained regardless, but we won't have money for weapons, tech, armor, etc. China would have a clear advantage after the stuff we do have runs out. Not to mention they have advantages on numbers.

I hardly think China would be the only country. If the rest of the world things we are defaulting and weak, and that they have the chance to take our wealth and resources, do you think they wouldn't join China in the effort?

I don't think its going to happen soon. But I don't see how this scenario is avoided if we don't stop this borrowing.

because
as all SMART conservatives KNOW for an absolute FACT

none of this happened BEFORE obama came to office

(kindly note sarcasm and roll of eyes)

I hardly think political persuasion matters in determining the obvious. They are investing in our debt. We can't simply spend as if they will always be investing because if we do that, they will stop investing. It will be worthless.

Ask yourself one question. Would you invest in something where you never expected to recieve your money back let alone any increase on it?

Forum List

Back