Would a "Background Check" have saved policeman shot by Boston Bombers?

One policeman is dead in a gunfight with the Boston Bombers.

Being a couple of kids and in this country only a year does this highlight the importance of background checks?

This is like the Republican and NRA friendly al Qaeda video come true.

Al Qaeda spokesman: Easy to buy guns in U.S. - YouTube

You know, with that policeman dead, this is only going to inflame the families of those poor children slaughtered but a crazy. And even though the Right Wing would have you believe they are the pawns of Obama, they are clearly articulate, white and they have money. Any American not brain dead through right wing propaganda will clearly see, these are grieving families on a mission.

Jon King said the were "dark skinned". Even USMB right wingers jumped on that bandwagon, naturally. They have dark hair, but they are clearly pale. How will that play out.

130418-new-fbi-photo-boston-suspects-3p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

News over the next couple of days will be interesting.

Of course, one side acts badly and you have to act worse so typical hypocritical. Much like the shooting of the DA was blamed on skinheads by all the news and all you left wing liberals and guess what your hate was wrong. As is your hate in this thread.

What you want to do is pretend to be better then everyone else when in fact you are not your behavior is the worse of the worse.

this person doesn't look too dark to me. The picture of those two certainly looks like they may be from the ME or decent.

King-Abdullah-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

Last edited:
Come on right wingers. Even you guys who are so afraid of immigrants taking away your low paying jobs should at least want people buying guns here to be citizens. Can't you even admit to that?

Do you hate the country so much, you want to sell guns to anyone that comes here? Without even knowing where they are from or why they are here?

There is one report that the fleeing bomber was the one that actually killed his brother driving over him when he drove off. Not "professionals".

One policeman is dead in a gunfight with the Boston Bombers.

Being a couple of kids and in this country only a year does this highlight the importance of background checks?

This is like the Republican and NRA friendly al Qaeda video come true.

Al Qaeda spokesman: Easy to buy guns in U.S. - YouTube

You know, with that policeman dead, this is only going to inflame the families of those poor children slaughtered but a crazy. And even though the Right Wing would have you believe they are the pawns of Obama, they are clearly articulate, white and they have money. Any American not brain dead through right wing propaganda will clearly see, these are grieving families on a mission.

Jon King said the were "dark skinned". Even USMB right wingers jumped on that bandwagon, naturally. They have dark hair, but they are clearly pale. How will that play out.

130418-new-fbi-photo-boston-suspects-3p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

News over the next couple of days will be interesting.

Of course, one side acts badly and you have to act worse so typical hypocritical. Much like the shooting of the DA was blamed on skinheads by all the news and all you left wing liberals and guess what your hate was wrong. As is your hate in this thread.

What you want to do is pretend to be better then everyone else when in fact you are not your behavior is the worse of the worse.

I got lost after "skinheads". WTF are you talking about?

Effective background checks might have helped.

But when I lived in Boston, getting a gun illegally would have taken me maybe an afternoon.

The2ndAmendment

Couldn't you have just posted the link? I can't even see the part in yellow.

And if they leave out "must be a citizen" then I'm sure the bill will be revised. You know that's how it works, right? A bill may fail several times and then get revised. In fact, the reason Harry Reid voted against it was so it could be brought up again. Tell me you knew that?

Yes, Harry Reid voted No in order to remain in accordance with Congressional rules and procedures.

If you want to see the part in yellow, highlight it with your mouse, it automatically turns the text black --- welcome to the 21 Century.

Also, be revised, do you mean it will be streamlined? Or will it be bloated even more?

Republicans only ever have two choices. They live in a world of "either/or".

Try "revised". When 90% of America wants something, it usually happens.

Notice these right wingers can't actually confront the reality of my posts. All they know is attempted character assassination. But like everything else they do, they even fail at that.

There is one report that the fleeing bomber was the one that actually killed his brother driving over him when he drove off. Not "professionals".
The emergency room doctor who tried to save suspect #2

Was just interviewed on TV and stated that he died from several gun shoot wounds. .:cool:

Ha, rdean trying to turn this thread away from himself. Doing so is like a cow blaming the farmer for the cow's manure.

Because overseas terrorists who shoot cops will respect the law and submit themselves to a background check in order to be automatically denied the sale of the gun and have the FBI arrest them!

These are two kids. Hardly seasoned terrorists. Look how they panicked.

So panicked that they left the bombing scene and hopped a flight out of the country, right? Idiot. Despite all the cameras they stuck around to do more damage. The one they're looking for may still accomplish that, it isn't over yet. You know the guy who got both his legs blown off? Yeah, the bomber looked into his eyes as he placed the bag at his feet. They are likely part of a larger organization where they train them young and season them well.

?Looked Right At Me?: Victim With Both Legs Amputated Wakes Up From Surgery and Confirms Seeing Bomber | TheBlaze.com

Are they Muslims? They are here 10-years?! Where did they get the grenades? When & where did they get their terrorist training?
1. Background checks would not have stopped them.
2. If I was in MA I'd have my AR on my shoulder until he is caught, oops, they are illegal in MA, bad guys out-gun good guys...

Come on right wingers. Even you guys who are so afraid of immigrants taking away your low paying jobs should at least want people buying guns here to be citizens. Can't you even admit to that?

Do you hate the country so much, you want to sell guns to anyone that comes here? Without even knowing where they are from or why they are here?

So come on. Answer the questions:

Do you want to sell guns to anyone that comes here?

Does that background matter at all?

Does it matter where they came from?

Does being a citizen matter? After all, you want to protect low paying jobs for Republicans. How about protecting someone other than a fetus?

when its all sorted out I think we will learn that they were part of a muslim backed terrorist group.

sorry, libs. I know you wanted them to be white red necks from alabama. But those guys are all working for a living and love the USA.

Are they Muslims? They are here 10-years?! Where did they get the grenades? When & where did they get their terrorist training?
2. If I was in MA I'd have my AR on my shoulder until he is caught, oops, they are illegal in MA, bad guys out-gun good guys...

You can find out how to make bombs off the Internet.

As far as their "training"? They panicked. They don't even know to change their clothes after placing the bombs. There is a story that one drove over the other while escaping. It's more like the Two Stooges than serious terrorists.

Their family is going to be so ashamed.

Background check?, hell. These bastards should never be let into this country (assuming they are foreigners). We can be certain that neither the cop or the bombing victims would have been killed.

So come on. Answer the questions:

Do you want to sell guns to anyone that comes here?

Does that background matter at all?

Does it matter where they came from?

Does being a citizen matter? After all, you want to protect low paying jobs for Republicans. How about protecting someone other than a fetus?

you assume that they bought the guns legally. maybe they brought them with them from Chehnya

You can find out how to make bombs off the Internet.

As far as their "training"? They panicked. They don't even know to change their clothes after placing the bombs. There is a story that one drove over the other while escaping. It's more like the Two Stooges than serious terrorists.

Their family is going to be so ashamed.

LOL, their family will get money and they will be considered martyrs of islam. you really don't understand this do you?

Forum List

Back