Worthless Gov Brown just said Trump needs to be assassinated.

Just the thousandth reason the bald, beak-nosed, bird-faced traitor Brown (brown as in shit) is my most hated living creature in my state of Califuckya! The only creature in politics I odiate even more is Typhoid Barry, so that's really an amazing treason-accomplishment, when you really think about it.

You know the real reason Jerry Brown is bald? Because his hair had enough sense to say, "Dear god, what is this THING we're attached to?" and his hair ran away from his sick asshole brain as fast as it could. Which empirically proves that mindless HAIR is more intelligent than Brown-as-in-shit.

Last edited:
Everyone knows what he meant when he said "Something has got to HAPPEN TO THIS GUY. No one says "Impeachment needs to happen to this guy." If you want to know why California is circling the drain, you need look no further than Moonbeam "Hey where's my ass?" Brown.

Townhall.com Staff - California Gov. Brown on Trump: 'Something's got to happen to this guy...he's going to undermine America'
The thread premise is a lie, Brown said no such thing.

The OP and other Trump cult members are just as dishonest and reprehensible as Trump, if not more so.

Everyone knows what he meant when he said "Something has got to HAPPEN TO THIS GUY. No one says "Impeachment needs to happen to this guy." If you want to know why California is circling the drain, you need look no further than Moonbeam "Hey where's my ass?" Brown.

Townhall.com Staff - California Gov. Brown on Trump: 'Something's got to happen to this guy...he's going to undermine America'

The OP and other Trump cult members are just as dishonest and reprehensible as Trump, if not more so.
If a Republican governor had said "Something's got to happen to Obama" you and every other Leftist would have gone ballistic and you know it. Spare me your sanctimony.

If a Republican governor had said "Something's got to happen to Obama" you and every other Leftist would have gone ballistic and you know it. Spare me your sanctimony.

Yupp!!

I have seen other states and none compares to the beauty and happiness I find here in California. Not to mention the low IQ's of so many in the conservative southern states. As for Brown he is MY governor and I like his way. And I think trump should have something happen to him!
I would put the IQ of my neighbor above that of the illegal alien Mexicans rampant in So Cal any day. Being a tax man, you should feel right at home in Cali

-Geaux
Where is this Cali?
You mean where is Mexico?

-Geaux

he's a jackass
here it is AGAIN--people do not agree with Trump, so they hate him/etc

Forum List

Back