Worth a Look

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
My grandchildren and I have quite a task to match these. :lol:

Extreme Sidewalk Chalk - Nick Cannon

Why do you never see these images on MSM? Or is that LSM? Reminds me of 'Life' and 'Look' magazines, a time when America still had a heart and a 'can do' spirit.

The 45 Most Powerful Images Of 2011

Until we look back we often fail to see the changes, I've done some collages lately of various family members - safeguard those photos and prints.

"I love old photos. I admit being a nosey photographer. As soon as I step into someone else’s house, I start sniffing for them. Most of us are fascinated by their retro look but to me, it’s imagining how people would feel and look like if they were to reenact them today… Two years ago, I decided to actually do this. So, with my camera, I started inviting people to go back to their future."

BACK TO THE FUTURE : Irina Werning

"Stare. It's the way to educate your eyes. Pry, Listen, Eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long." Walker Evans

My grandchildren and I have quite a task to match these. :lol:

Extreme Sidewalk Chalk - Nick Cannon

Why do you never see these images on MSM? Or is that LSM? Reminds me of 'Life' and 'Look' magazines, a time when America still had a heart and a 'can do' spirit.

The 45 Most Powerful Images Of 2011

Until we look back we often fail to see the changes, I've done some collages lately of various family members - safeguard those photos and prints.

"I love old photos. I admit being a nosey photographer. As soon as I step into someone else’s house, I start sniffing for them. Most of us are fascinated by their retro look but to me, it’s imagining how people would feel and look like if they were to reenact them today… Two years ago, I decided to actually do this. So, with my camera, I started inviting people to go back to their future."

BACK TO THE FUTURE : Irina Werning

"Stare. It's the way to educate your eyes. Pry, Listen, Eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long." Walker Evans

Enjoy it while you can because sidewalk chalk is next on the to be banned list
Get Real! Neighborhood wants to ban sidewalk chalk – Starting Point with Soledad O'Brien - CNN.com Blogs

okay got sidewalk art to load...nice...but you know mid....i would love to see your and the wee ones sidewalk art....

I am a better photographer than painter. I do have a brother who could match this stuff.

Skull, We chalk in their driveway so the loonies who want to manage the sidewalks can go to that hot place.

Liked this one.

6312854113_5a3556edfb.jpg

"The Paleolithic hunters who painted the unsurpassed animal murals on the ceiling of the cave at Altamira had only rudimentary tools. Art is older than production for use, and play older than work. Man was shaped less by what he had to do than by what he did in playful moments. It is the child in man that is the source of his uniqueness and creativeness, and the playground is the optimal milieu for the unfolding of his capacities." Eric Hoffer

Forum List

Back