Worste song you've ever heard

Anything by Neil Diamond or Tony Orlando oh and Garth Brooks

I hate all (c)rap. Particularly Crunko Homo's Right Thurr. That and the few classic rock songs that the radio station plays over and over again, though as a whole classic rock is my favorite.

Semper Fi said:
I hate all (c)rap. Particularly Crunko Homo's Right Thurr. That and the few classic rock songs that the radio station plays over and over again, though as a whole classic rock is my favorite.
oy, just the name scares me.

I love classic rock too.

A British Invasion song, by one Georgie Fame, called "Yeah Yeah" used to send me into towering fits of rage, as did "Yummy Yummy Yummy, I Got Love in my Tummy", by the Ohio Express. "We Shall Be Free" should have gotten Garth Brooks killed.

If jingles count, last year's Rally Burger song pissed me off so badly, I'd have to hit the mute button every time it came on. You remember....the little punk, singing in this awful, phony, Cher Bono accent, "You don't do nothin' you don't wanna do - ain't nothin' phony about you...". I wouldn't have eaten a Rally Burger at gunpoint.

I think the guys name was Rick Astley, anything by that guy makes me gag. Air Supply or Styx really get on my nerves too, especially Mr. Roboto..... booo, hisss, boooo. :blowup:

Ah, but Canada gave us Joni Mitchell, The Guess Who, and Gordon Lightfoot. All is forgiven.

musicman said:
Ah, but Canada gave us Joni Mitchell, The Guess Who, and Gordon Lightfoot. All is forgiven.

Oui, oui mon chum. Kidding aside, I can't say enough about many, many unknown Canadian artists. No need to hold a few bad apples against us eh?

Our Lady Peace is a canadian band, no ?

worst song ? hmmmmmmmmm.....anything R'n'B.
and all the shits in France who are coming from Real TV.........we've got a lot of these shits, the music are awful, dumbs, but lot of dumb people like that.....my god.... :cuckoo:

one day I've heard a cover of the Beatles by Boys II men........it was ugly......(and quite old, I was really young)

lilcountriegal said:
I never could stand that damn "Love Shack" song.

Tinnnnnnnnn rooooooooooooooooooooooooof.... rusted.

:blowup:

Thank

You

For

Getting

That

Song

Stuck

In

My

Head

Forum List