Worst Xmas Song/Singer

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I have always hated Andy Williams although his songs do make me remember my childhood. But the worst Xmas song has to be Happy Holidays.

He'll be coming down the chimney down? What's up with saying down twice? And then he says something like loop de lu and schoop de do. What the hell does that mean?

Who annoys you the most.

My favorite is Bing Crosby.

He'll be coming down the chimney down? What's up with saying down twice? And then he says something like loop de lu and schoop de do. What the hell does that mean?

I don't have a clue in the world what that is, but I'm pretty much dead certain I don't want to find out.

ANY hackneyed overplayed (OK "overplayed" is redundant) standard Xmas song is like torture, and this is the time of year I try to remember to take my mp3 player with me in case I have to use a store, so I can drown it out.

Perhaps what's particularly annoying is "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer". Novelty songs are supposed to be the relief from all that triteness, but GGROBAR was never at all funny. I don't understand why anyone gave it any attention at all.

I don't have a clue in the world what that is, but I'm pretty much dead certain I don't want to find out.

ANY hackneyed overplayed (OK "overplayed" is redundant) standard Xmas song is like torture, and this is the time of year I try to remember to take my mp3 player with me in case I have to use a store, so I can drown it out.

Perhaps what's particularly annoying is "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer". Novelty songs are supposed to be the relief from all that triteness, but GGROBAR was never at all funny. I don't understand why anyone gave it any attention at all.
I guess when your a little kid maybe grandma got ran over was funny and now its a tradition. I hate that song too.

It seems like America has always had the classic Xmas songs but when we're they all written? 1800s? 1900's Santa clause is coming to town, Rudolf, jingle bells.

I have always hated Andy Williams although his songs do make me remember my childhood. But the worst Xmas song has to be Happy Holidays.

Who annoys you the most.

He says whoop-de-do

Who annoys you the most.

Boo! Boo! Andy Williams Christmas is classic!

My favorite is James Brown's Funky Christmas. This is the best holiday album ever!

Who annoys you the most.

He says whoop-de-do
And LA di da and doop a de do. Merry merry Xmas to you

Andy Williams sucks!

Who annoys you the most.

Came instantly to mind, from 2 years ago. :)

Harvey Fierstein, Reeve Carney Fight AIDS With 'Carols for a Cure' CD

I hate "All I Want For Christmas Is You" from that Vince Vance act. I can't stand the voice of that woman who sings the song.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I hate "All I Want For Christmas Is You" from that Vince Vance act. I can't stand the voice of that woman who sings the song.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What do you think about Andy Williams?

Alvin and the chipmunks are pretty bad.

Did tiny Tim ever do an Xmas album? That would be bad. Or weird al.

^^^ Andy is okay. I don't have much of an opinion of him. To me he isn't bad, but I don't think anything stands out about him either.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ Andy is okay. I don't have much of an opinion of him. To me he isn't bad, but I don't think anything stands out about him either.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
I sorta like It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. It reminds me of my childhood.

I think it's this one song that really bothers me.

Happy Holidays

Forum List

Back