WORST VP PICKS: Eagleton, Quayle, Palin or Ryan

Palin was chosen intentionally for the purpose of handing Obama a shit sandwich.

How did that work out in the end?

I'm not sure how much shit she made Obama eat by saying that you can see Russia from Alaska.

She didn't say that. Some dingbat on Saturday Night Live said it. But that's liberal reality, for you. The stuff actors say is their reality.

The last 50 years have seen some incredibly bad VP candidates; Thomas Eagleton had to leave the ticket in 1972. Quayle helped sink GHWB in 1992, and Palin made McCain's defeat a certainty.

With a struggling economy, no substantial progress in ending radical Islam, a President the radical right is insane about, who is also NOT Anglo Saxon, Romney should have had this election in his pocket. Then came....Paul Ryan. Now its a race, is Ryan the worst of your lifetime or do you need Seroquel to function daily?

Biden.

Dude is a fucking moron. God help us if he ends up CIC.

Mark Levin calls him the dumbest man on earth and for good reason. He's a literal clown, buffoon.

Palin was chosen intentionally for the purpose of handing Obama a shit sandwich.

How did that work out in the end?

I'm not sure how much shit she made Obama eat by saying that you can see Russia from Alaska.

She didn't say that. Some dingbat on Saturday Night Live said it. But that's liberal reality, for you. The stuff actors say is their reality.

On the Saturday Night Live skit, they had Palin saying she could see Russia from her house. Everyone knows you can see Russia from Alaska.

John Edwards, worst vp candidate.

EXACTLY!! Cheating on his dying wife and impregnated a whacked out freaky chick.. all the while campaigning and swearing to America and Americans what a wonderful and great man he was.. getting 400.00 hair cuts for his EGGO HEAD. No one can touch how depraved and horrible this man is.

We have to had the inventor of the internet.. the man who runs up 10,0000 dollar electric bills, flying all over the world in his private jet leaving a carbon footprint while stealing and robbing many with his Global warming scam. Liberals are the biggest crooks and liars.. NO ONE TOPS OBAMA..

Big Reb -

I'm foreign, I'm here - get used to it.

If you stay here learn about America before you make any further comments about MY country.

I think you should brush up on the concept of free speech.
Foreigner's do not have any rights protected by the American bill of rights. They do not have the right to lie about my country, they should get some knowledge of America before making any comments about it.

If you stay here learn about America before you make any further comments about MY country.

Foreigner's do not have any rights protected by the American bill of rights. They do not have the right to lie about my country, they should get some knowledge of America before making any comments about it.

They can say whatever they want and lie all the live long day if they choose.

You are also free to stamp your feet and cry about it to your heart's desire.

Anyone picking Joe Biden in this thread has no sense of history at all and can't see beyond the tips of their pointy noses.

Just ignore them.. Don't waste your time on someone who isn't even a citizen. They're pretty lame if they spend their time on a forum griping about a country that's not even their own. How many Americans go to French forums and insult the french???? TOTALLY juvenile and we don't think in this manner.. It goes to his insane mindset.

I have to go with John Edwards but Biden is a close runner up. He's soo goofy, it's frightening.

The last 50 years have seen some incredibly bad VP candidates; Thomas Eagleton had to leave the ticket in 1972. Quayle helped sink GHWB in 1992, and Palin made McCain's defeat a certainty.

With a struggling economy, no substantial progress in ending radical Islam, a President the radical right is insane about, who is also NOT Anglo Saxon, Romney should have had this election in his pocket. Then came....Paul Ryan. Now its a race, is Ryan the worst of your lifetime or do you need Seroquel to function daily?

Biden.

Dude is a fucking moron. God help us if he ends up CIC.

Mark Levin calls him the dumbest man on earth and for good reason. He's a literal clown, buffoon.
Who the fuck is Mark Levin?

Forum List

Back