WORST VP PICKS: Eagleton, Quayle, Palin or Ryan

I have to go with the felon, Spiro Agnew.

Then Ryan.
Then Ferraro.
Then Cheney.
Then Palin.
Then Lieberman.
Then Dole.
Then Quayle.
Then Kemp.
Then Lucey.

At least Palin, Muskie, Lucey were all Governors and had executive experience.

Cheney was a Representative from fucking Wyoming, and was appointed to ever other position until winning as VP.

Ryan has never run a thing except his mouth, and everything that comes out is a lie or a distortion.

Lieberman was just pathetic.

So was Quayle, but he at least won.

Ferraro was a Representative from NY - much larger constituency than fucking Wyoming, but still no huge accomplishment.

Same with Kemp.

Dole sucked as VP, but at least rose to become a respected Majority Leader.

I will never say a bad word about Admiral Stockdale, one of our greatest military figures, and a true American patriot. God bless that man, if there is a God.

Gore was good, Biden is good, GHW Bush was good, Mondale was good, Humphrey was good, Johnson was great, Ford was OK, Bentsen was OK.

Ryan has never run a thing except his mouth, and everything that comes out is a lie or a distortion.
Do you really want to go there Mr. Memory loss?

Palin was chosen intentionally for the purpose of handing Obama a shit sandwich.

Pail was not chosen to win, but so the dems could be indelibly tarnished by 6 years of sodom . . . 2000-2006, when a housing bubble grew so big that it destroyed the middle class for a generation

Palin is the worst by far - probably the weakest candidate for higher office fielded in any western country since WWII.

Ryan is an ok candidate - but I don't think he can be called a conservative, and that should worry conservatives.

Palin was chosen intentionally for the purpose of handing Obama a shit sandwich.

Pail was not chosen to win, but so the dems could be indelibly tarnished by 6 years of sodom . . . 2000-2006, when a housing bubble grew so big that it destroyed the middle class for a generation

So a democratic pet project is the blame of Republicans?

Palin is the worst by far - probably the weakest candidate for higher office fielded in any western country since WWII.

Ryan is an ok candidate - but I don't think he can be called a conservative, and that should worry conservatives.

Another god damn foreigner saying what is and isn't about America. :eusa_whistle:

Quayle.

Ryan doesn't seem dumb, he panders to the Teaparty too much for my taste but they're not going to win anyway so I'm not worried about him. Quayle was actually a heartbeat away.

Frightening.

John Edwards, worst vp candidate.
on conservatives side palin was the worst for me. had very little knowledge, came across as stupid in interviews and was just out of her depth.

on liberal side I don,t think john edwards was great either. He was too unlikeable and never came across as leader. in vp debate did not really seem to cope very well with cheney attacks very well. was bit to out of his depth for me.

but again vp have little impact. just important pick someone who looks calm and solid

How did that work out in the end?

I'm not sure how much shit she made Obama eat by saying that you can see Russia from Alaska.
She was just a bizzare choice. i thought mccain would pick romney which really would have been a good choice. but he went for this person who seemed to be gaffe prone from the off.

The last 50 years have seen some incredibly bad VP candidates; Thomas Eagleton had to leave the ticket in 1972. Quayle helped sink GHWB in 1992, and Palin made McCain's defeat a certainty.

With a struggling economy, no substantial progress in ending radical Islam, a President the radical right is insane about, who is also NOT Anglo Saxon, Romney should have had this election in his pocket. Then came....Paul Ryan. Now its a race, is Ryan the worst of your lifetime or do you need Seroquel to function daily?

Palin, clearly.

Followed by Quayle, Eagleton, and Ryan.

Before I would have said Palin, but in hindsight John Edwards was by far the worst choice. I try to imagine what would have happened had Kerry become president and his scandal had broke while they were still in the White House.

Anybody saying Biden is the worst is a partisan hack who would have called any VP under Obama the worst.

The OP is about who is the worst VP candidate, not who libturds hate the most. Biden has got to be the worst based on his gaffe rate.

Forum List

Back