WORST VP PICKS: Eagleton, Quayle, Palin or Ryan

With the right trying to win the tea party extremist they have chosen Palin and Ryan, which in my opinion was the worst thing they could do.

I really liked John McCain, but the thought of Palin running the country scared me to death.
Sarah Palin is a nice person, and I feel she got thrown to the wolfs.
Paul Ryan is a complete Ass

With the right trying to win the tea party extremist they have chosen Palin and Ryan, which in my opinion was the worst thing they could do.

I really liked John McCain, but the thought of Palin running the country scared me to death.

You want to talk aboiut who's the biggest horses ass that would be obama.

The last 50 years have seen some incredibly bad VP candidates; Thomas Eagleton had to leave the ticket in 1972. Quayle helped sink GHWB in 1992, and Palin made McCain's defeat a certainty.

With a struggling economy, no substantial progress in ending radical Islam, a President the radical right is insane about, who is also NOT Anglo Saxon, Romney should have had this election in his pocket. Then came....Paul Ryan. Now its a race, is Ryan the worst of your lifetime or do you need Seroquel to function daily?

GHWB actually won with Quayle the economic meltdown sunk McCain not Palin you want to talk about a bad VP choice how about Geraldine Ferraro that ticket only won one state or Edmund Muskie?

Spiro Agnew?

Surprised no lib/dem has mentioned Cheney yet.

Biden gets my vote though, what a dufus.

Because Cheney is not the flavor of the month anymore.
Hell Romney could have picked anyone and they would have been the worst choice ever according to the OP and other liberals.

The last 50 years have seen some incredibly bad VP candidates; Thomas Eagleton had to leave the ticket in 1972. Quayle helped sink GHWB in 1992, and Palin made McCain's defeat a certainty.

With a struggling economy, no substantial progress in ending radical Islam, a President the radical right is insane about, who is also NOT Anglo Saxon, Romney should have had this election in his pocket. Then came....Paul Ryan. Now its a race, is Ryan the worst of your lifetime or do you need Seroquel to function daily?

Biden.

Dude is a fucking moron. God help us if he ends up CIC.

:rofl:

Hack.

I'm going with Eagleton first and Palin second.

You want to talk aboiut who's the biggest horses ass that would be obama.

Agree to disagree

Biden.

Dude is a fucking moron. God help us if he ends up CIC.

:rofl:

Hack.
As big a hack as Charlie is, he'll never approach Big Rebecca's status.

Palin by a long shot...using only the provided choices.
Eagleton was such a shitty veep choice that he was chased from the ticket.

"Over the last 50 years" means you go back past the Clintoon regime.
There was nothing wrong with Eagleton's credentials.

yeah exceot he was getting shock treatment.....McGovern kicked his ass off asap! But I liked that he called out McGovern......he gave Novak the scoup on Amnesty, Abortion, and Acid......

I have to go with the felon, Spiro Agnew.

Then Ryan.
Then Ferraro.
Then Cheney.
Then Palin.
Then Lieberman.
Then Dole.
Then Quayle.
Then Kemp.
Then Lucey.

At least Palin, Muskie, Lucey were all Governors and had executive experience.

Cheney was a Representative from fucking Wyoming, and was appointed to ever other position until winning as VP.

Ryan has never run a thing except his mouth, and everything that comes out is a lie or a distortion.

Lieberman was just pathetic.

So was Quayle, but he at least won.

Ferraro was a Representative from NY - much larger constituency than fucking Wyoming, but still no huge accomplishment.

Same with Kemp.

Dole sucked as VP, but at least rose to become a respected Majority Leader.

I will never say a bad word about Admiral Stockdale, one of our greatest military figures, and a true American patriot. God bless that man, if there is a God.

Gore was good, Biden is good, GHW Bush was good, Mondale was good, Humphrey was good, Johnson was great, Ford was OK, Bentsen was OK.

Uncle Joe (The Joker) Biden. Absolutely the worst, the thought of him in the White House is scary. He really showed us last night why he nor Obama can unite the country and their re-election would guarantee partisan politics. The are condescending to any opposition.

Not according to CNN and NBC polls right after the debate. You must have your lips glued to MSNBC?

---CNN:
Forty-eight percent of those surveyed said Ryan fared better in the vice-presidential debate, compared with 44 percent for Biden, according to results aired on CNN after the event concluded. The results were within the survey’s five-percentage- point margin of error.
---NBC:
Ryan was declared the winner over Biden by 63 percent to 31 percent in a poll of 534 uncommitted voters conducted by NBC News after the debate. Fifty-six percent thought Biden would be an effective president if necessary, compared with Fifty-four percent for Ryan, according to the CBS poll.
---CNBC:
According to a tweet from CNBC's verified Twitter account, an after-debate poll shows Ryan crushing Biden 56 - 36% [POLL RESULTS] Who do you think won the VP Debate? Paul Ryan: 56%, Joe Biden: 36%, Neither: 8
Post Debate Polls: 56 Percent Say Paul Ryan Won Vice Presidential Debate, 41% Biden

gv101212dAPR20121012064515.jpg

The worst Vice President ever--to match the worst President since Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back