WORST VP PICKS: Eagleton, Quayle, Palin or Ryan

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
The last 50 years have seen some incredibly bad VP candidates; Thomas Eagleton had to leave the ticket in 1972. Quayle helped sink GHWB in 1992, and Palin made McCain's defeat a certainty.

With a struggling economy, no substantial progress in ending radical Islam, a President the radical right is insane about, who is also NOT Anglo Saxon, Romney should have had this election in his pocket. Then came....Paul Ryan. Now its a race, is Ryan the worst of your lifetime or do you need Seroquel to function daily?

The last 50 years have seen some incredibly bad VP candidates; Thomas Eagleton had to leave the ticket in 1972. Quayle helped sink GHWB in 1992, and Palin made McCain's defeat a certainty.

With a struggling economy, no substantial progress in ending radical Islam, a President the radical right is insane about, who is also NOT Anglo Saxon, Romney should have had this election in his pocket. Then came....Paul Ryan. Now its a race, is Ryan the worst of your lifetime or do you need Seroquel to function daily?

Biden.

Dude is a fucking moron. God help us if he ends up CIC.

Sorry Peach....Quayle won an election. Palin brought energy.....and Ryan is great....

You think Crazy Joe Biden is a good pick? What about Stockdale? John Edwards....I love hoe liberals couldnt see right through him......but they fell for the video excuse...so what can ya say

Poppy didn't need Quayle to sink his re-election..."Read my lips" sank his ass.

Palin would've been a better nominee than was McCadaver.

The worst VP candidate over the last 50 years also has the ignominy of being one of the worst presidential candidates of the last 50 years...

Bob Dole.

ryan isn't a bad pick if you agree with randian extremism.

so i vote palin.... i doubt there's ever been a worse pick.

you just dont like pro life women.......Palin put energy in the campaign......McCain wasnt getting the the conservatives

Biden or Edwards.

you just dont like pro life women.......Palin put energy in the campaign......McCain wasnt getting the the conservatives
McQuisling wasn't drawing anyone who was perfusing. :lol:

Palin would've been a better nominee than was Mc Cadaver.

The worst VP candidate over the last 50 years also has the ignominy of being one of the worst presidential candidates of the last 50 years...

Bob Dole.

ok let's defllect from the cause of America's failure for a moment obama

Now worst VP ?
How about Al Gore?
Joe Biden?

Palin would've been a better nominee than was Mc Cadaver.

Bob Dole.

ok let's defllect from the cause of America's failure for a moment obama

Now worst VP ?
How about Al Gore?
Joe Biden?
Gerry Ford....He ended up being the absolutely worst nominee of the last 50 years.

He lost to Jimmy Carter, ferchrissakes.

None of these people should be anywhere near the presidency.

An interesting rating by historians would be to rate vice presidents. An even more interesting topic might be vice presidents that actually ran their political party, ran the president elect and the administration. I always wondered about Cheney.

Forum List

Back