Worst violence since US pullback hits Iraq

Informing your enemy you are leaving before he is defeated was bound to lead to this.

Essentially the war is not winable unless the Iraqis are willing to win it, we could stay there 100 years and nothing would change.

Informing your enemy you are leaving before he is defeated was bound to lead to this.

Essentially the war is not winable unless the Iraqis are willing to win it, we could stay there 100 years and nothing would change.

Maybe we should have let Saddam continue to rule Iraq?

Maybe imposing Democracy on people who are not ready for it is a bad idea?

Maybe there are some countries we won't like the outcome if the people are able to vote, for example Palistine Hamas/Habas.

How about our buddies Saudi Arabia? Do they still treat women like farm animals? How come we don't push for Democracy there?

Maybe we should have let Saddam continue to rule Iraq?

Maybe imposing Democracy on people who are not ready for it is a bad idea?

Maybe there are some countries we won't like the outcome if the people are able to vote, for example Palistine Hamas/Habas.
Maybe you should post that to someone who gives a fuck.

I opposed getting involved in asia back in 91 long before it came to that mess.

we will simply let the fight it out...nixon did it in vietnam....pulling out....see where that got us...i wonder if pow/mia's will be KNOWING LEFT BEHIND this time?

yes it is time for the iraqi's to step up...but we knew from the beginning they would never do it...they will simply turn on each other in old tribal hates...iraq at one time was very open to women's rights and education....we have certainly helped that along...havent we?

Anything was bound to lead to this. Inevidable. How long do you want to stay? Do you even know which group the bombers belong to? Are they Shiite, sunni, kurd, al queda?

Most people don't understand the big picture so they believe things like Stay the Course. If people knew all the facts, they wouldn't have stayed the course. Hell, we wouldn't have even went in.

And the sad thing is, we did know this would happen. AND, it pretty much seems like they did it sloppy on purpose. No other explanation other than they wanted perpetual war so they could bleed the treasury indefinately.

Who are "they"? You tell me. The people pulling Obama's/Bush's strings. The people who really own/run this country and decide our policies.

I know. :cuckoo:

we will simply let the fight it out...nixon did it in vietnam....pulling out....see where that got us...i wonder if pow/mia's will be KNOWING LEFT BEHIND this time?

yes it is time for the iraqi's to step up...but we knew from the beginning they would never do it...they will simply turn on each other in old tribal hates...iraq at one time was very open to women's rights and education....we have certainly helped that along...havent we?
Personally I don't give a flying fuck what happens to them.

They need to handle their own problems.

Anything was bound to lead to this. Inevidable. How long do you want to stay? Do you even know which group the bombers belong to? Are they Shiite, sunni, kurd, al queda?

Most people don't understand the big picture so they believe things like Stay the Course. If people knew all the facts, they wouldn't have stayed the course. Hell, we wouldn't have even went in.

And the sad thing is, we did know this would happen. AND, it pretty much seems like they did it sloppy on purpose. No other explanation other than they wanted perpetual war so they could bleed the treasury indefinately.

Who are "they"? You tell me. The people pulling Obama's/Bush's strings. The people who really own/run this country and decide our policies.

The problem goes back to WWI BoBo, when Woodrow Wilson threw out his stupid 14 points and started getting the US involved in other people's wars.

FDR amplified it, truman made it policy and every president has done it since, and its now ingrained in people, they think we have some moral imperitive to 'save the world.'

We need to get inside our own borders and mind our own business.

Haloburton & Blackwater will stay behind to bleed the treasury long after the troops have left. That's who will protect Hunt Oil while they rob Iraq of its natural resources.

Ah, if only they were sharing it with us, the people footing the bill.

hindsight is 20/20....invading afghanistan and iraq were not prudent moves...easy to see that now....so now that we are up to our asses in gators....its not time to think of draining the swamp...we do have an obligation to the people of iraq to restore them to at least where they were ...when we decided to bomb the hell out of them....no matter how uncivilized they may seem to us...but i honestly dont think obama will do that...i am not sure who he is listening too...but its obvious once we begin to pull out the slaughter will begin...

The problem goes back to WWI BoBo, when Woodrow Wilson threw out his stupid 14 points and started getting the US involved in other people's wars.

FDR amplified it, truman made it policy and every president has done it since, and its now ingrained in people, they think we have some moral imperitive to 'save the world.'

We need to get inside our own borders and mind our own business.

Yes. Ron Reagan last night was saying how damaged our reputation is around the world anyways from Iraq and torture so fuck it. Let China be the world police for awhile. They can start with N. Korea.

Also, we can't really complain too much about shady elections either anymore, not with our last 2 out of 3 being in question.

hindsight is 20/20....invading afghanistan and iraq were not prudent moves...easy to see that now....so now that we are up to our asses in gators....its not time to think of draining the swamp...we do have an obligation to the people of iraq to restore them to at least where they were ...when we decided to bomb the hell out of them....no matter how uncivilized they may seem to us...but i honestly dont think obama will do that...i am not sure who he is listening too...but its obvious once we begin to pull out the slaughter will begin...
When do they get off Uncle Sam's tete and stand on their own feet?

We don't owe them jackshit.

So then we need a 3 state solution? Split them up you say? Not the first person to have thought of it.

But no we do not have that obligation. Assuming Saddam was a bad guy, we did our job and got him out. 70% of Iraq was happy Saddam was outted. Its their job now.

And we say we don't have money for healthcare or social security, but this is a priority? :cuckoo:

Now if the Iraqi people want Mook Tada El Sadr to be their leader and he's anti American, it is a decision we need to make. Do we let him rule or do we fight to keep him as enemy number one? And are we just wasting time and money.

And people wonder why they hate us. Did you know we encouraged Iraq to invade Iran back when they had their last war? Probably during the carter/reagan years? We need to stop butting in. And you know we only did because they have oil.

Why don't we set the Saudi's free? That's no democracy.

We need a fifty state solution.

We have fifty states which need it, that's for damned sure.

Haloburton & Blackwater will stay behind to bleed the treasury long after the troops have left. That's who will protect Hunt Oil while they rob Iraq of its natural resources.

If you cared one whit about the treasury being bled you would be calling for Obama's impeachment.

If you cared one whit about the treasury being bled you would be calling for Obama's impeachment.

No, if you cared, you would have called for Bush's impeachment.

And actually, Obama's half of the $750 billion tarp is $375 billion and the economic stimulus is $700 billion and he's only spent $70 billion. So he's spent $445 billion roughly so far? And isn't he going to get the tarp loans back? And really isn't this spending long overdue? On infrastructure and things like that? So stop being a drama queen.

Lastly, you just said I should tea bag Obama because of billions of dollars he is spending. Ok, get ready to shit your pants. In just 8 months, the Federal Reserve spent $9 trillion dollars. :eusa_shhh:

One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video

Now go tea bag yourself. :lol:

Haloburton & Blackwater ......the kooks are still hanging on this crap.

There still in Iraq making billions of dollars a month.

Yea bitch, get used to it. We'll be bringing the last 8 years up for a very fucknig long time.

Sort of like you guys did with Carter. You over Carter yet? Oh yea, sure, now that GW took his spot as WORSE PREZ EVER. :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back