Worst trait

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
My worst trait is that I was brought up very spoilt and as a result I can be very demanding of people, including their time. I also am not used to people saying no to me.

I also because of this spoilt thing find it very difficult to say no to Kid A and Kid B, my two eldest, on the occasion I have said no to Kid A this has made me feel guilty, but he now can get demanding, so the whole situation is now being repeated in my household.

My worst trait is that I was brought up very spoilt and as a result I can be very demanding of people, including their time. I also am not used to people saying no to me.

I also because of this spoilt thing find it very difficult to say no to Kid A and Kid B, my two eldest, on the occasion I have said no to Kid A this has made me feel guilty, but he now can get demanding, so the whole situation is now being repeated in my household.

Yo, my worst trait is shooting people with lead that I don`t like, like Commies, maybe not my worst? Lucy, I`ve been in your shoes, everything works out in the end, you will love eachother when you grow up, until the end of life, sorry, but thats life!

"GTP"
bird-poop.gif

My worst trait is I have no restraint and when even winning the argument I will keep the motor-mouth running and ruin my victory...

My aunt would call me the mouth of the south when I would not shut the hell up...

Outside that I am perfect ass can be... Yes, I spelt ass correctly!

Great, you're like my cousin's first wife.

Beautiful, but spoilt. He got tired of trying to compete with daddy after 2 years. I don't even know if you're beautiful,but this still applies. She would put him in the mix. Not a good thing. She did like, triathlons, he didn't.

He's much happier now. Got him a real woman and some chilluns. I'm happy for him, even if his new wife isn't a 10 like the last one. I much prefer his family's company these days.

Whichever kid was born on December 29 ------- just do whatever he says, no questions asked. :eusa_shifty:

Nip it in the bud, or they and you will pay later. Guilt is of your own making.

I dunno. I think, worse than being spoiled, is the names you give your children.

I dunno. I think, worse than being spoiled, is the names you give your children.
Like "norwegen?"

Forum List

Back