~Worst since GREAT DEPRESSION- Durable goods under Obama drop sharply!~

Durable goods drop worst since recession | Reuters

Where's the recovery?? I'm still waiting to fucking see it?! We keep hearing the leftist Zombie herd and their king, Obama spew that bullshit.. The numbers don't bear that out, now do they? Can you say LIARS?

Not to defend Obama, but you do realize this economic turndown is the biggest since the Great Depression don't you. The fact that this recovery has been so slow is the result of how deep this recession actually is and the inability of both parties to work together for the betterment of the country. No, both parties would rather play politics for their own betterment. The result is America spinning it's wheels and going nowhere.

Where's the recovery?? I'm still waiting to fucking see it?! We keep hearing the leftist Zombie herd and their king, Obama spew that bullshit.. The numbers don't bear that out, now do they? Can you say LIARS?

Not to defend Obama, but you do realize this economic turndown is the biggest since the Great Depression don't you. The fact that this recovery has been so slow is the result of how deep this recession actually is and the inability of both parties to work together for the betterment of the country. No, both parties would rather play politics for their own betterment. The result is America spinning it's wheels and going nowhere.
BWWWAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's the funniest post I've seen in quite some time!

Thanks for the ROFLULZ! :lmao:

Actually it is.. I've noted several links which show a much lower in drop of durable goods over this recession and it was stated that those drops had not been seen since the Great Depression.. if those numbers which were lower than today's drop of 13.2% reached that level, then certainly so does 13.2%..

I actually agree with your post though..

Durable Goods Orders? Does this has some to do with the economy, who economy? Is an economy really required, but never got very much satisfaction in robust economy, there are areas in the economy that are totally stable, and grows year by year regardless of the state of the economy. if I understood what that was in the first place.

Sales of durable goods, such as automobiles, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, etc. are an indication of consumer confidence in the economy. When people become scared of the future, they cease spending their money on big purchases, and begin drawing in their economic wings. When consumers feel confident about their economic future, they buy things, and often go into debt to do so.

Lack of consumer confidence is a self fullfilling tragedy, since ceasing to purchase begins the downward trend in the economy.

What it tells us today, is that the economy is not coming off the bottom, peoples economic futures are very much in doubt, and consumers are scared.

Not good news for Obama.

The NY Times too??
U.S. Durable Goods Orders Fall; Business Spending Rises
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/25/business/economy/25econ.html?_r=0

Durable goods orders are a leading indicator of manufacturing, a sector leading the economy’s recovery from the longest and deepest recession since the Great Depression as businesses replenish inventories.

Note the percentage in drop of durable goods.. THAT NUMBER IS MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lower than the 13.2%.. Suffice to say, if that number which is MUCH lower, was the worst drop since the Great Depression, ANY LAME BRAINED BOOB with a fucking brain cell KNOWS 13.2% ECLIPSES THAT!

Okay, I can see now you are just plain stupid.

If you fall down 13 steps in the middle of 2009, then you fall down 1 step in December 2009, then you fall down 13 steps again in August 2012, how is the fact you only fell down 1 step in December 2009 evidence you have just fallen down more steps than you have fallen down in over 70 years?

Jesus, you are dumb.

It doesn't. You fell down the exact same number of steps in the middle of 2009. So you have not just fallen down MORE steps since 70 years ago.

So keep going. I can whip your ignorant stubborn ass all day.

By the way, kids. Durable goods orders have only been tracked since 1992.

So it is IMPOSSIBLE to claim they have dropped the most since the Great Depression. You simply have to make that shit up.

Last edited:
Just ask yourself why the GOP is not whipping an incompetent moron like Obama by a country mile.

We are being destroyed from within.

actually the Party today is purer and so smarter than ever before.

Hitler Stalin Mao and FDR were popular with the people at times. It often means nothing to most if someone is incompetant or even genocidal.

Barry promises lots of welfare, appeals to our white man's guilt, is very well spoken, and seemingly very very sincere.

Also, Bush's two mistaken wars, bad English, and collapsed economy still hang around our necks

Last edited:

BWWWAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's the funniest post I've seen in quite some time!

Thanks for the ROFLULZ! :lmao:

Spoken like some that doesn't understand what most economist and investors realize. Chalk one up for one-dimensional thinking and that's draw a line in the sand and hold that line. It's worked quite well hasn't it?

Forum List

Back