~Worst since GREAT DEPRESSION- Durable goods under Obama drop sharply!~

What kind of a braindead moron votes for a man who is destroying this country??

Durable goods drop worst since recession | Reuters

Where's the recovery?? I'm still waiting to fucking see it?! We keep hearing the leftist Zombie herd and their king, Obama spew that bullshit.. The numbers don't bear that out, now do they? Can you say LIARS?

You're wrong...!

He is leading in the polls... its over!

Oh, and Romney is bad....!

Hahaha.. :) Romney needs to take it to him in the debates.. Keep this irresponsible BOZO on defense.. Don't let him move out of that teroritory..NOT ONCE.. Do the job the fucking media refuses to do!

Where's the recovery?? I'm still waiting to fucking see it?! We keep hearing the leftist Zombie herd and their king, Obama spew that bullshit.. The numbers don't bear that out, now do they? Can you say LIARS?

You're wrong...!

He is leading in the polls... its over!

Oh, and Romney is bad....!

Hahaha.. :) Romney needs to take it to him in the debates.. Keep this irresponsible BOZO on defense.. Don't let him move out of that teroritory..NOT ONCE.. Do the job the fucking media refuses to do!

When the Obama cheerleaders at Reuters report bad economic news, you know the wheels are falling off the Obama bandwagon.

You are off by about 75 years. The drop was the worst since the recession (3 1/2 years ago), not since the GREAT DEPRESSION ZOMG!!!

BULLSHIT and it's not my numbers you idiot..they're your messiah's lousy numbers.. ECONOMISTS note these numbers haven't been seen since The Great Depression.. F A I L

Go ooze your propaganda where people will actually believe you.

You are off by about 75 years. The drop was the worst since the recession (3 1/2 years ago), not since the GREAT DEPRESSION ZOMG!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=897jlnmTYqE]Fail button - YouTube[/ame]

BULLSHIT and it's not my numbers you idiot..they're your messiah's lousy numbers.. ECONOMISTS note these numbers haven't been seen since The Great Depression.. F A I L

Go ooze your propaganda where people will actually believe you.

What a twit you are being. Read your own link. Read the headline. "Recession", not "Great Depression".

Durable goods drop worst since recession

That's in your own OP!!!

New orders for long-lasting U.S. manufactured goods in August fell by the most in 3-1/2 years, pointing to a sharp slowdown in factory activity even as a gauge of planned business spending rebounded.

The Commerce Department said on Thursday durable goods orders dived 13.2 percent, the largest drop since January 2009

The Great Depression was in the 30s.

You let your partisan zeal carry you away and ended up making a fool of yourself, damaging your own cause.

Obama is not my messiah. I hate his guts.

Facts are all I care about.

Don't be such a rabid little dog.

Last edited:
Romney would be a VAST improvement....But to the progressives Obama is their leader that will move the country to a more European model where they are becoming less free and more poor.

Last edited:
Causes of the Great Depression

A. Signs of problems with economic fundamentals began to occur even before the stock market crash in 1929.

1. Two of the great engines of prosperity of the 1920s—automobile manufacture and sales and construction—began to show weakness in 1928.

a. These are “durable goods”—once people who could afford a car or new home had them, they had no reason to buy new ones for many years.

b. The slowdown in sales of durable goods led to a problem of oversupply—companies continued to manufacture things but there were no buyers.

c. Eventually, of course, this could not continue and the downward cycle of layoffs and reduced demand would drag the economy down.

Causes of the Stock Market Crash and Great Depression

Watch the video on this page:

The Obama Depression: GDP Falls, Durable Goods Drop: ‘Depressingly Weak’ | Jammie Wearing Fools

baghdad+bob+obama+private+sector+is+doing+fine.jpg

Forum List

Back