Worst QB to win a Superbowl?

Worst QB to win a Super Bowl: - TOM BRADY - New England Patriots.

You must be a Jets fan.

Nope. Actually a Washington Redskins fan. Though I have lived in New England my entire life.

Brady is not a Quarterback. He's an Administrative Assistant. The Patriots don't look for talented football players. They look for skulls full of mush who can be brainwashed into being good little drones who simply do what they're told to do. The team is all about the SYSTEM, not the players. If you need any significant evidence of that, I give you Matt Cassle, who went 11-5 after Brady went down in Game 1 a couple years back. A SYSTEM Quarterback cannot be a good QB in my mind; and Brady is the ultimate System Quarterback, so he gets my nod as the Worst Super Bowl Winning QB of all time.

Worst QB to win a Super Bowl: - TOM BRADY - New England Patriots.

You must be a Jets fan.

Nope. Actually a Washington Redskins fan. Though I have lived in New England my entire life.

Brady is not a Quarterback. He's an Administrative Assistant. The Patriots don't look for talented football players. They look for skulls full of mush who can be brainwashed into being good little drones who simply do what they're told to do. The team is all about the SYSTEM, not the players. If you need any significant evidence of that, I give you Matt Cassle, who went 11-5 after Brady went down in Game 1 a couple years back. A SYSTEM Quarterback cannot be a good QB in my mind; and Brady is the ultimate System Quarterback, so he gets my nod as the Worst Super Bowl Winning QB of all time.

Brady is one of the best QBs I have seen in my life. Bart Starr won because of "the system", Joe Montana won because of "the system"

You still have to pull the trigger and execute during crucial moments of the game. Brady, Montana and Starr were masters at doing that

Brady is one of the best QBs I have seen in my life. Bart Starr won because of "the system", Joe Montana won because of "the system"

You still have to pull the trigger and execute during crucial moments of the game. Brady, Montana and Starr were masters at doing that

Montana and Starr could make things happen when "the system" failed. Brady has not proven an ability to do that; nor has his coach even attempted to look at any other ways of using talented players (like Randy Moss) to better "the system". You either conform to their way of doing things, or you get tossed aside, especially if you're not willing to sit down, shut up, and walk the company line.

The way to beat the Patriots is very simple.... clamp down on that short passing game and FORCE THEM to throw the ball down the field. FORCE THEM to make the big play. They can do it sometimes, but the aren't comfortable with it. That and you can't GIVE THEM yardage. No stupid penalties, and NO TURNOVERS by your offense. Force them to have to BEAT YOU rather than you beating yourself and they become a lot less imposing team. Brady particularly.

That offense, and its main component (Brady) are not designed to have to work well outside of their comfort zone. Look at the playoff game against the Jets for proof of that. Inside their comfort zone YOU or I could make that team look great at QB. Hell, Matt Cassel did.

Forum List

Back