~Worst Profession~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
What do you think is the worst profession??
Some people told me it's the shit jobs, such as emptying sewage tanks, or shoveling cow manure or picking up garbage.
Then there are those that say being a proctologist wouldn't be the best, or even a gynecologist. And there are some who are freaked out by medical examiners and funeral directors.
What's your opinion??

I'd say President of the U.S. If there's anything that MSM or messageboards such as this have shown me is that you're damned if you do, damned if you don't...

There's a difference between a profession and a job.

For jobs, I'd would have to say garbage collector or coal miner.

For a profession, that distinction would have to go to proctologist.

There's a difference between a profession and a job.

For jobs, I'd would have to say garbage collector or coal miner.

For a profession, that distinction would have to go to proctologist.

Dude, your siggy goes so well with that last line :lol:

Ever see the show "dirtiest jobs"?

The two that come to mind for me are roofers who work with tar and the poor guys that cleaned my sink grease traps. The smell always gagged me.

images

Ever see the show "dirtiest jobs"?

The two that come to mind for me are roofers who work with tar and the poor guys that cleaned my sink grease traps. The smell always gagged me.

With Mike Rowe??
Sure have, and he has had to do some dirty jobs!!

I have seen this photo before, and I know there are people who have to take care of animals, elephants included, but is this pic for real??
I mean, who would want to stick their whole upper half of their body up an elephant's ass??
The man has to be using a flashlight too, cause it's bound to be dark as hell up in there :lol: Oh geesh, not a job I would want that's for sure!

Prosecuting attorney. They usually hire kids straight out of law school who become 'rubber stamps' for the D.A.s they work under, could give a shit about justice, become bored and ornery public servants, and some even go on to become Judges.

True story.

I have seen this photo before, and I know there are people who have to take care of animals, elephants included, but is this pic for real??
I mean, who would want to stick their whole upper half of their body up an elephant's ass??
The man has to be using a flashlight too, cause it's bound to be dark as hell up in there :lol: Oh geesh, not a job I would want that's for sure!

There also wouldn't be any oxygen in there, so unless the dude has scuba gear on or something - which would be rather painful for the elephant - one would think this has to be photoshopped.

Suffocation by way of elephant butt would not be a pretty way to go. :doubt:

Forum List

Back