Worst of the recession is over

As you well know, unemployment is the last thing to recover in a recession. Under Reagan it took two and a half years and unemployment was still rising.

What exactly has Obama done to help the economy recover? Stimulus? Over 3/4 of the money still remains unspent....

The economy was going to recover on its own.

There you have it America....
When Obama saved the financial sector they predicted an economic collapse
When Obama passed the stimulus...they predicted an economic collapse
When Obama saved the auto companies...they predicted economic collapse
When Obama passed the stimulus...they predicted economic collapse

When the economy boomed...they say "The economy was going to recover on its own"

Obama's actions had little to do with Wall Street's gains. Although his shrinking of the private sector has everything to do with a high unemployment rate.

You neo-con, tea bagging economy lagging lozers are laughable. Avatar, in which country do you live?

You are starting to sound hysterical. Reality catching up with you that you are locked outside and not getting back inside during your lifetimes?

You call people "neo-con, tea bagging economy lagging lozers' and then accuse others of sounding hysterical.

Pot, may I introduce you to Kettle.

If you ever decide to think for yourself instead of believing whatever farts out of Obama's ass, you might realize that we have some major problems in the economy...... the commerical mortgage market, the tanking dollar, to name just two.

Go ahead and clutch at your straw. Some of us are swimming for shore.

As you well know, unemployment is the last thing to recover in a recession. Under Reagan it took two and a half years and unemployment was still rising.

What exactly has Obama done to help the economy recover? Stimulus? Over 3/4 of the money still remains unspent....

The economy was going to recover on its own.

There you have it America....
When Obama saved the financial sector they predicted an economic collapse
When Obama passed the stimulus...they predicted an economic collapse
When Obama saved the auto companies...they predicted economic collapse
When Obama passed the stimulus...they predicted economic collapse

When the economy boomed...they say "The economy was going to recover on its own"

Well Im almost convinced, could you quote yourself saying you are right or maybe Jake agreeing with you.
These are powerful arguments with deep intellectually compelling force.

You neo-con, tea bagging economy lagging lozers are laughable. Avatar, in which country do you live?

You are starting to sound hysterical. Reality catching up with you that you are locked outside and not getting back inside during your lifetimes?

You call people "neo-con, tea bagging economy lagging lozers' and then accuse others of sounding hysterical.

If you ever decide to think for yourself instead of believing whatever farts out of Obama's ass, you might realize that we have some major problems in the economy...... the commerical mortgage market, the tanking dollar, to name just two.

+1 :clap2:

Wow... you do understand the market is going to crash again right? It's far from over we haven't fixed mal-investment we've just re-inflated the bubble and put the fix (recession) off to a later date.

I think your missing that the boom from the artifically low interest rates is the problem and the recession is the fix. What we face next is a dollar crisis if we don't change our monetary policy.

And some of us are building boats to bring survivors along for the ride.

:)

Jake just wants me to teabag him again, this is a video of Jake below

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS37EuiZLV8]YouTube - Tea bag abuse[/ame]

Even many conservatives believe the recession is over. Keynesian economics worked again. I see GE is advertising manufacturing in America - WOW. That is a great thing, now go out and support American companies that build here and pay well here.

The worst of the recession is over, the economy is recovering, and jobs (the market lagger in any economic recovery) will begin increasing after the first of the year. Remember, BHO has been fixing up the GOP mess and has done a great job.

I'd be hesitant to say we're out of the woods yet.

According to folks I know in real estate and mortage lending, the commercial real estate bubble is bursting as we speak. It just isn't getting press. There's still the credit bubble. Things have gotten better for small businesses, but there's still personal credit lines that are in for a burst.

We could be clear of this, I'd just be hesitant to break out the party favors and pointy hats yet.

Oh so true. Commerical real estate is going to be a more difficult problem. It is owned by businesses for the most part. Taxpayers are going to be particularly upset about saving big business again. Average American has $8,000 in credit card debt. Ten percent of them are unemployed. About 35% of them are UNDERemployed. Employment is not expected to rise until next year. Unsecured debt is pretty easy to shed if your not working.

Your on the recession rollercoaster. Try to realize this is just the first hill.

Wow... you do understand the market is going to crash again right? It's far from over we haven't fixed mal-investment we've just re-inflated the bubble and put the fix (recession) off to a later date.

I think your missing that the boom from the artifically low interest rates is the problem and the recession is the fix. What we face next is a dollar crisis if we don't change our monetary policy.

Sorry The kooaid drinkers wont listen.
But I did And I know what you say is true.
I hope others have prepared for the collapse as I have,
they will find even kool aid wont be found once the real problems come.

Forum List

Back