Worst Movies Ever

I watched a cheap movie last night. It only cost me $0.99 on Netflix.

'Escape From New York'

Stupidest movie ever produced on the planet earth.

Earnest Borgnine..Lee Van Cleef...and Kurt Russell. Clint Eastwood meets McHale's navy?

I am sure this has attracted a cult following, but really? This one sucks.

Maybe so, but the 80s were known for that.

Did I say "Hobo With A Shotgun" yet?

Then there's "There Will Be Blood"

Sucked so bad I felt I needed a shower afterwards.

"I will suck your milkshake!!!!"

Santa Claus Conquers The Martians.

That's an AWESOME movie featuring the young PIA ZADORA!

I'm going to go with Madonna's "Swept Away".

It's beyond awful.

That movie was bad. The chemistry was terrible.

markofthevampire.gif

Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?"
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Last edited:
Oh...I just remembered this one: Hell Comes To Frogtown.

"Eat lead, froggy!"

'Hell' is the name of the hero of the story. He's a prisoner of the women who now run the USA after a nuclear/biological war. Results of the war are that mutants have evolved, and the human race is in danger of extinction due to infertility. Hell is given the task of helping in the rescue of a group of fertile women from the harem of the mutant leader (resembling a frog). Hell cannot escape since he has a bomb attached to his private parts which will detonate if he strays more than a few hundred yards from his guard.

Hell Comes to Frogtown (1988) - IMDb

Last edited:
Not sure if this was supposed to have sucked. It's really good to watch, especially late at night:

Last edited by a moderator:
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebfLWAB8bY4]Attack of the Killer Tomatoes Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Oh...I just remembered this one: Hell Comes To Frogtown.

"Eat lead, froggy!"

'Hell' is the name of the hero of the story. He's a prisoner of the women who now run the USA after a nuclear/biological war. Results of the war are that mutants have evolved, and the human race is in danger of extinction due to infertility. Hell is given the task of helping in the rescue of a group of fertile women from the harem of the mutant leader (resembling a frog). Hell cannot escape since he has a bomb attached to his private parts which will detonate if he strays more than a few hundred yards from his guard.

Hell Comes to Frogtown (1988) - IMDb

Rowdy Roddy Piper.

What an actor.

Great costumes too....

Santa Claus Conquers The Martians.

I've seen this movie on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

The Martians were really scary. Especially with their hairdryer guns that made popping noises. :lol:

MST3K made it just tolerable enough to watch.

Forum List

Back