Worst movies ever?

Anything by Quentin Tarantino: The most overrated director/screenwriter/producer/cinematographer of all time.

Pulp fiction was a very good movie in my opinion. I also enjoyed Inglorious bastards.

Hmmmmm....

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Bio-dome
30 Days of Night
The Producers
Catwoman
Road House
Legion
Caddyshack 2
Runaway Jury

Road house? Are you insane? He was a bouncer with a phd dammit. One of the finest movies ever made! :cool:

Anything by Quentin Tarantino: The most overrated director/screenwriter/producer/cinematographer of all time.

granted, Tarantino is a loud-mouth jerk...

but I loved Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and, especially, Kill Bill...

Inglourious Basterds sucked monkey balls, though...

Sorry, gratuitous and pointless violence and gore do absolutely nothing for me.

Pulp Fiction bored my socks off.

Sorry, gratuitous and pointless violence and gore do absolutely nothing for me.

Pulp Fiction bored my socks off.

'course now, Kelly's Heros was the epitome of classic cinema... ;)

lol...

Moriarty... always with those negative waves...

it surely musta been tough for a hippie born 25-30 years too early...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea (1976) with Sarah Miles and Kris Kristofferson. I liken it to a visual root canal

Full Metal Jacket.

Contrary to the opinion of nearly every filmologist, this movie is an embarrassment.

The first half, boot camp, is pretty good. Very good, really

The second half, in View Nam, reminds me of a WWII jingo movie. It's totally unbelievable.

It looks like some kid who never served imagined what it must be like to be in country.

Marines in combat situations clusterfuck, take stupid heroic risks and act like something from a John Wayne movie.

Stupid as hell, really. An insult to anybody who served in VN

I dont think its quite as bad a you do -- it did give us Lee Ermey as a cultural icon of some sort after all -- but on top of your criticisms Stanley Kubrick apparently refused to leave England to film the thing in any type of jungle-ish setting so the stupid thing looks like they are fighting the battle of Hastings or Runnymeade or something instead of viet Nam

Forum List

Back