~Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen~

George of the Jungle followed closely by My Best Friend's Wedding.

Immie

Yes, this is an idea sort of stolen from Zona :)

In your opinion, what is the worst movie you have ever seen??

'Swept Away'. Starring Madonna, directed by her ex-husband Guy Richie.

Just bad acting and a bad script.

There were camp films that were technically worse, but this film had zero redeeming value to it.

The Human Centipede. Netflix. GROSSer than GROSS. Disgusting gross. Barf gross.

Ice Pirates. There's nothing worse than a movie that can't make up its mind whether it wants to be serious or a spoof.

George of the Jungle followed closely by My Best Friend's Wedding.

Immie

George of the Jungle? That movie made me laugh till I cried.

On the other hand, JAWS gave me a throbbing headache.

Jaws scared the shit out of me.

When that head popped out of that hole the chicks in front of me screamed and I jumped about 2 feet out of my seat.

Ice Pirates. There's nothing worse than a movie that can't make up its mind whether it wants to be serious or a spoof.

Ice Pirates tried to be serious?!

I'll vote for Reign in Darkness as the worst I've seen. Crappy Australian vampire movie. I'd also vote for it as the most misleading trailer I've ever seen. Before the movie came out some friends and I saw the trailer and thought it looked like it would be good. Of course, the trailer was only about 1 inch tall. :lol:

I still can't believe I sat through that whole thing.

The Human Centipede. Netflix. GROSSer than GROSS. Disgusting gross. Barf gross.

I just put that on my Netflix Que.

I know I'll pay for it, but morbid curiosity sometimes overrules our sense of decency.

"Must watch utter filth....I must"

I'll probably end up shutting it off in less the 10 mins.

Last edited:
I'm not sure of it's name. The acting is horrible and phony but the audience seems to love it.
I do know that, for now, Obama is the star and you are the extras.

The Wild Angels 1966 - starring Peter Fonda, Bruce Dern, Nancy Sinatra.

Biker-movie produced by AIP.

Bikers steal Dern from a hospital after he gets shot by the cops , then Dern dies, then the bikers spend the rest of the movie abusing his corpse.

come on people, its got to be something recognizable? mainstream to a extent.....no plan 9's from outter space...

I had to go see Gigli, it blew chunks....huge flatulent meaty odoriferous ooze dripping chunks...

Forum List

Back